"No, no; let's hear how much he would miss how you tortured him into psychopathy!" Tord started laughing hysterically. "That wasn't me, there were other therapists, psycho!" Basil tried to stand up to fight him but Tord used his laser arm to shoot his leg, he fell back and held back tears from pain as smoke lifted from his wound.

Tord poked Liam's face rather forcefully, "He couldn't tell the difference," Tord rolled his eyes, "So Liam tell him how much you care." He held Liam like a dead rabbit, by the hair which made him go teary eyed from pain.

For a long time, there was a silence that everyone knew they'd get. Basil stayed in silence and acknowledged everything that he's done wrong, every person he's hurt and made into a drone, every time he hurt Jordan through Damien and every time he tried to nurture the broken soldiers to no result.

At last the silence was broken, "B-Bas-il" Was quietly mumbled by the unfixable. This made the therapist look up at his old friend. Tord made a small 'hmm' sound before dropping him, "He knows your name, big deal, everyone knows my name."

Basil just glared as Liam crawled to his friend's side, after Tord grumbled slightly he walked off, "Get the unfixable in a contained area before tomorrow." Tord warned before walking off, leaving the inferno to go down on its own, now only some parts still aflame.

Liam pulled on the therapists ripped jacket, getting Basil's attention. There was a drawing in the dirt of what seemed to be a fire on a head... Few seconds and Basil got it, "Wait!" Tord stopped again at Basil's call. "What about Yuu- and Mee?"

A quiet groan was followed by Tord responding with, "They're dead, get that through your nutty heads!" He wacked himself in the head.

"No, what I-," He looked over to the rubble when he noticed more movement and glowing eyes, "What we want to know is, did you care and them... Mee, you know he cared about you more than he cared for himself... Did you care about him at any point or where you always full of shit?"

There was a dead silence, a wind going through the base which howled. Tord's horns of hair drifted with gently, he sighed, "Doesn't matter, they're dead no matter what answer I give."

The leader walks off, not coming back to hit anyone this time. Basil sighed, rubbing his black eye before trying to stand up, struggling but with Liam's help he got up, "Alright, bash me in the back of the head with a rock and we can get the rest out." He instructed Liam.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I sit at the end of the bed with Yuu who was staring at the ground with a wide-eyed look, what do you even say in this situation? I sigh, resting my head on his shoulder, "You... Feeling alright?" I ask stupidly.

Yuu looks up more, a weak chuckle coming from him, "I honestly can't tell; I haven't felt very much in a long time... It's more thoughts." This is the first time he's spoken in less quaint language. I look up at him, putting my hand over his. Yuu laughs slightly again, "I mean; how often do you watch yourself almost die in an inferno?"

Trying to bring light to this situation I laugh along slightly, "I mean; I've killed clones of myself but I'm pretty sure that's different... But it would be more like seeing your brother out there?" I suggest, this makes Yuu think a little more, "Yes, I suppose it is..." He smiled lightly, looking to me finally.

I try to smile to comfort him more, after some thought through what he said about not feeling much it makes me worry ever so slightly, "But you do feel love r-right?"

This makes Yuu raise an eyebrow at me like I asked something stupid, "Well clearly." This makes me smile more. Yuu presses his lips to mine gently, it takes me a second to kiss back with a smile. He pulls me close, I wrap my arms around his neck.