Chapter 29

Hey! Welcome to chapter 29! lol. If you didn't read the previous chapter, that would be because I put the chapter on private and you must first follow me to view it. C: Enjoy!

*Niall's POV*

I watched her as she blushed before quickly hiding her face from my sight by walking away towards the concessions. I smiled and continued to watch her as I waited in line for the tickets. She really was the definition of perfect- there were no other words I could seem to fit in the place and make them seem true. She had a perfect body even if she thought otherwise, her smile seemed to lighten up the room from the moment she stepped in, she was impossible to be mad at for a long period of time, and I loved the way she would always seem to shudder under my touch; like earlier.

I don't know about her, but earlier, giving her her first orgasm, was indescribable. The way that her mouth made a wide circular shape as I felt her warm wetness on my fingers was amazing. She's so innocent and she seemed to be trying to understand everything as it was happening. She wasn't aware of the way it felt or the burn and I was honored to be the only person there to witness her experiencing it for the first time.

"Sir." Someone said making me cut my thoughts lose like a child letting go of a balloon. I shook my head and saw a man in a blue vest standing behind a counter five feet in front of me. "What can I do for you tonight?"

I shoved my hands in my pockets and looked up at the board. "Two tickets for Frozen." I sighed, not even caring at the moment if I just lost my man-card. I'm pretty sure at this point, I would do almost anything for her, not that I would admit it to anyone. Hell, I was barely admitting it to myself as it was.

The man looked at me for a second and I gave him a look challenging him. He quickly shook his head and grabbed the tickets for us in a hurry. I paid the guy and walked over to Alyssa who was standing at the counter talking to some guy that looked about her age. He smiled showing perfectly white and straight teeth and said something making Alyssa giggle.

I clenched the tickets tightly in my hand and stomped over to her, hoping to take all of my anger out on the floor under me before I got to her. I finally reached her, but I was still upset. I quickly slid an arm around her waist making her jump and she looked up at me with wide eyes, but they returned to normal size as she realized who it was. She smiled and turned to the man in front of her.

He was handsome looking. He had black hair that was pointed up at the front and a very defined nose and chin. I didn't like the way he was looking at her, with his lip drawn between his bottom and top teeth, and his blue eyes, narrowed, looking her up and down. He didn't even seem to know of my presence. Either that, or he was choosing to not acknowledge it.

"Oh, Ryan, this is my friend, Niall. Niall, this is my old friend, Ryan." She finally explained gesturing to each of us. My eyes widened. So this is Ryan? So this is the little asshole that is also part of the reason that I- "We went to school together." She chirped as she continued to introduce us. It wasn't until then that this Ryan guy looked up at me. I wasn't all that tall of a guy, but he still was looking up at me. Some sort of idea seemed to be evolving behind his blue eyes as he smirked at me.

"So this is your friend with benefits, yeah?" He spoke, sending my eyes to the size of goofballs. She told him we're friends with benefits? What? Why? Bad idea... bad idea...

Alyssa groaned and rolled her eyes. "We're not friends with benefits. I told you that about a million times." She rolled her eyes again and they stopped when they were looking up at me. "Sorry about him."

I shrugged, playing it off like I didn't almost have a heart attack, and turned to look at the Ryan guy that was still staring at me with narrowed eyes. "I don't know. The arm wrapped around your waist tells me otherwise." He spoke to her, while still looking at me. I sighed and now it was my turn to roll my eyes as I removed my arm from her waist.