Chapter 26

*Alyssa's POV*

His tongue soon entered my mouth and he moved himself better so he was holding himself up over me rather than leaning over me from the side. I felt him lower himself until he was brushing against me making me involuntarily moan as I put both of my hands in his hair. He did it again and moaned into my mouth. He finally pulled away from me and rested his forehead against mine. "Alyssa, there's something we need to talk about." He was breathing heavy just like how I was. I bit my lip and looked up at him, silently encouraging him to continue. "It's... about Corbin."

My face fell and I let my lip go. "You're bringing this up now?" I gaped. "Way to kill the mood, Ni." I moved my eyes from him to the twinkling sky above us. Why, out of all times, would he bring up Corbin at a time like this?

He let out a throaty laugh. "Yes, I'm bringing up Corbin now. I um..." He sat up on his legs and I pushed myself forward so I could sit up and face him as well. Niall scratched the back of his head. "So, you remember the first night Corbin hit you after he came home from that one party?"

Hell yeah, I do. I was scared as hell. "Yes?" I asked confused. Where was he going with this, exactly? I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Well, that night at the party, Harry kind of said something that set me off so I was going to go talk to Zayn, but on my way to his room, I passed another room where two people were in it- Corbin and Toby." He stopped and just stared at me as of asking for permission to continue or not. I just kept staring at him with one eyebrow raised until he finally started to talk again. "And they were talking about you."

My heart rate picked up a little bit. "Me?" Out of all the things, that was not where I thought Niall was going with that.

"Yes, you." He confirmed with a single head bob.

"Why? W-what did they say?" I asked sitting a little taller.

"Um, they were basically just talking about how hot you are and then Toby asked Corbin if he had banged you yet, and when he said no, Toby just laughed at him." Niall stopped again and I was still confused. Why was he telling me this? So I would know that my own boyfriend talks about how "hot" I am and so I know that Toby finds it funny how we haven't slept together?

"Okay?" I shook my head. "Why are you telling me this, Niall? I don't see how this was so important that you had to-"

"I wasn't done." He said pressing a finger to my lips, silencing me. He sighed and removed his finger getting ready to continue. "Then, after Toby made fun of him, Corbin eventually explained that he 'got' some chick in the bathroom." Oh. That's why Niall told me. Him telling me that hurt, but it didn't. It hurt because I didn't like how Corbin slept with someone, but it didn't hurt, because honestly, I don't really expect anything less from him, sadly, and I've been having doubts lately. Yes, I've also cheated on Corbin, but at least I didn't actually sleep with Niall.

"Oh, well-"

"Still not done, Alyssa." He chuckled and I sighed. Dear God. What else happened? "Uh, then Corbin said that it would all be worth it once you agreed to sleep with him because you're smoking hot, have a nice rack and ass, and then also because you're a virgin. Then he said that that was the only reason he wanted to date you." He finally stopped and I prayed that it was for good this time.

The last part about him only dating me because of my body and my viginity card which was still in place actually really hurt. It hurt so much, I refused to believe it. I didn't want to believe that Corbin would never date me or want to be with me if it wasn't for the fact that I was once bulimic and not very well liked by boys. I didn't want to believe that Corbin wouldn't be with me if it wasn't for the fact that he wants my virginity. I refused to believe any of it, because I didn't want to come to reality and just hoped that as long as I kept pretending that Corbin was the man I thought he first was, then I would be fine.