THE STORY AINT OVER YET!! WINTER AIR

JUST A REAL QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Winter Air is the sequel, or continuation, of Night Air. I mean, you didn't think that I would actually end it like that, right? I'm not THAT mean haha. Alyssa and Niall have plenty more adventures to experience in their future and you can read ALL about these adventures after the modeling tour ended in this book. As of now (October 14, 2016) Winter Air has 18 chapters packed full of adventure, love, partying, and of course, DRAMA. And there are still plenty more chapters to come after Winter Air. Not completely sure, but as of now, I'm thinking this is going to be a trilogy. So you have PLENTY of ways to go before this story ends.
Alright, some more notes.
In Winter Air, Elounor is still together. The reason(s): it helps the plot out a lot better and tbh I still really love Eleanor, dang it lol. If you're not an Elounor shipper, that's fine and just know that this story isn't supposed to be against people who are against Elounor. It's just, being as Eleanor is a model, it just makes the sorry fall in line better and link things and people up in a logical way.
Anyways, the book is up! Go ahead and go to my page and you can find it. I'm still taking cover pictures if anyone wants to make one. Again, I've said this before, if you're interested, just go ahead and message me and I will give you all of the info you need. Right now, the cover is just my favorite so far from the ones I've been sent.
HAPPY READING AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR KWANZAA OR HANUKKAH OR WHATEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE!! :D
STAY SEXY!