Chapter 15

"There's no way in hell I can do a fashion show. I have one day to prepare. Only one. How the hell do I prepare for my first walk down a catwalk in only one day? I can't." I rambled on as Niall drove us back to the hotel that night.

He rolled his eyes. "Calm down, Alyssa." He glanced over at me then back to the red light in front of us. "It's just a catwalk. It's not the end of the world."
"Just a catwalk?" I leaned forward in my seat and started at him. "If by 'just a catwalk', you're referring to my very first catwalk that I will ever be doing without any kind of training whatsoever while there are famous photographers and models staring at me and watching my every move, then yes, it's just a catwalk."

He looked at me in disbelief. "You're saying that you've never had any kind of training or lessons on how to walk down a runway?" I nodded my head. "We have places to go." And with that, he took off as the light turned green. He kept drving past the hotel and I perked up some.
"Where are we going?" I asked cautious.
"I told you. We have places to go."
I rolled my eyes not even wanting to know where we were going. After only nkowing NIall for about a week, I had already picked up on the fact that his mind is unpredictable. His moods change easily and his ideas can surprise you. His mind is a piece of art that no man will ever be able to comprehend- except himself of course- and could keep you guessing for ages.

If there's one thing that I've learned about Niall in the past week, it's that things with him are not at all what they seem and there is so much more to this guy than meets the eye.

He eventually stopped the car and I looked around seeing the darkening park as the sun peaked in from small places from where it was already nestling itself in between the building for the night. "Why are we at the park?" I pressed.

He turned off the car and pulled his kets from the ignition slot letting the car lose it's power. "Because you're getting your first catwalk runway lesson." He said getting out of the car.

What? He wasnt actually being serous, was he? I looked at him in disbelief before piling out of the car myself. "Im getting what?"
"I said-"
"No, I heard you!" I interrupted.
"Then why did you-"
"Because. Im confused."

He quirked an eyebrow. "Whats there to be confused about? I honestly cant be anymore desriptive, princess. I." He pointed to himself. "Am going..." He jogged in place. "To." He held up two fingers and I rolled my eyes, but still let him have his asshole moment. "Catwalk lessons." He finished walking up to me with perfect posture and poise.

"Yeah, I go that, thanks. I'm just confused. because I'm getting lessons on how to do this from... from you! I mean, no offense."
He rolled his eyes. "Oh, Im sorry. The stereotype of it always having to be a femal or a gay guy knowing this stuff. I get it. Well, for your information, I have been doing this long enough to know how a girl is expected to walk down a runway and what will send the judges wild. If you dont want me to teach you, that's fine, too. I mean... I dont have to if you dont feel you can handle being taught this stuff from a straight guy." He slightly smiled towards the end of his rant.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, but still smiled back at him. "Tell me what I'm doing."
"Good choice. We'll start with the basics. Now straighten your back." I did as he said standing tall and letting my arms fall carelessly to my sides. "Chin up slightly so it's parallel to the ground." I followed his instructions and suddenly felt taller for some reason. He backed up about twenty feet. "Now walk. One foot in front of the other as if you were on a tightrop only about a foot wide and keep your arms easily swaying at your sides. Don't look up, don't look down, just keep looking at me." He smiled.

I smiled back and kepy my eyes on him as I started walking towards him. I swayed my loose arms and kept my legs in the one foot range I was given.
"Relax the shoulders a bit." He recommended. I dropped my shoulders trying to get them to relax but they werent having it. Nial slightly frowned. "Loosen them up, princess." I tried pushing them up and back down and this way and that way, but they refused to intensify.