Chapter 18

Just as a fair warning, there is a lot of switching between Niall's and Alyssa's POV.  

Just kind of bare with me, here. C: it starts out in Alyssa's POV, but it will change a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Corbin?" I was beyond shocked. 

He smiled and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Hey." 

I looked around trying to see if anyone else was around before pulling him into my changing room and closing the door. "What are you doing back here? You're not allowed to be backstage." 

"Sorry. I just has to come and see you." 

"And you couldn't see me from out there?" 

"No I could. You looked very hot out there by the way." He cheekily winked making me smile and roll my eyes. 

"Well, I have one more walk to do." 

"Oh." His face fell. "I- I didn't realize. If I would have known, I would have-" 

"It's fine, Corbin." I cut him off smiling. "What did you want to see me for?" 

"Oh. It can wait if you're busy." 

"Well, I need to be getting on stage anytime now." 

"Ok. Go ahead. Sorry. I'll just... wait here then?" 

I smiled and opened the door to my dressing room. "Okay. I'll be back." I smiled walking out and making sure the door closed after me. I sighed and walked to the girls getting in my place for the last walk when I felt someone whispering in my ear. 

"I'll be waiting for you in your dressing room." Niall voice said to me making me shiver. 

"Okay." I whispered not even really hearing him. I felt his presence leave, but the chill he gave me didn't. Then my eyes widened as I realized what he said. 

Shit.

I looked over and saw him step into the room where all of the changing stalls were. I started to chase after him when I felt someone pull on my arm. "Where are you going?" I turned around and saw Stephany staring at me confused. 

"I- I'll be right back." 

"Go!" Haley said pushing me and I watched as the first few girls stepped onstage and Stephany ran to her spot in line. I gulped and felt my heart race as I stepped onstage and back under the lights.

*Niall's POV*

I opened the door to her dressing room and froze. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat to Corbin who was just sitting there staring at me with that smug ass smile. 

"I could ask you the same thing." He crossed his arms over his chest. 

"You do know that you're not supposed to be backstage, right?" 

"You do know that you're not supposed to be in the model's dressing rooms, right?" 

I was at a loss for words and opened and closed my mouth a few times trying to figure out what to say. "I will call security and have them escort you out of here." 

"Do it. I'm sure they would love to hear how you knew I was in here." I balled my fists at my sides and stared down at the asshole sitting in front of me. "This is cute." He commented leaning down and picking up a red laced bra on the floor. I recognized it from the Victoria's Secret bag of hers I looked through earlier.