Chapter 62

Omg guys!! Hi!! I am SO excited about chapter and I have FABULOUS news!! So, I did not write this chapter all by myself. Oh no. No no. I got help from the one, the only, niallsbabe_xx !! In case you guys don't know who she is, she is probably my FAVORITE author on Wattpad. She wrote the very popular story Frozen (Another Punk Niall story) and it's sequel Frostbitten. Oh my word her stories are SO good and if you have never read or heard of her story GO READ IT NOW!! (Okay. After you read this chapter lol.) BUT THEN GO READ IT!! She is SUPER talented and I just love her work so much. She's great. Seriously. And I would just love to thank her again for her help. I really appreciate it.
Alrighty well without further ado, here is chapter 62 which DOES contain mature content FYI (;
You can thank my lovely assistant of the chapter for that lol. Alrighty. I'm shutting up now. For real this time.
ENJOY!!

*Niall's POV*

"I love you."

Three little words were all that it took for that girl to take me somewhere I've never been. I've never heard those words come from a girl that wasn't related to me until now. I mean she loves me. She loves me. She loves me. Anyway you say it, it still sounds just as amazing. The first and only girl that had ever been able to show me what love really felt like loved me back, and more importantly, she said it first.

Alyssa loves me.

I stared down at her dumbfounded as she continued to peer her bright, green eyes into mine. I know she meant it. You could tell by the face she was giving me that she wholeheartedly meant it. Before I could say anything back, the silence was interrupted by my phone loudly going off in my back pocket. I groaned and Alyssa sighed as she sat up so I could grab my phone.
Looking at the name on my caller ID, I wanted to bash my head against the wall. What the hell could Jacob want now?
Figuring it might be worse for me if I didn't answer, I gave Alyssa a sorry look and reluctantly answered.
"Hey," I greeted.
"Niall, we need to have a talk here soon." I rolled my eyes. "It concerns my daughter."
"Yes. Of course it does," I retorted with as much attitude as I could possibly give. "Why else would you be calling me? To wish me Happy Holidays?"
"Knock it off, Horan! This is serious." I yet again rolled my eyes and looked to Alyssa, but she was no longer sitting next to me. I ignored Jacob on the other line as he went off on his rant and watched Alyssa from across the room as she walked away from me. She looked back at me, pointing to the bathroom and I nodded my head.
Fuck. Why did Jacob have to call and ruin everything?!

*Alyssa's POV*

Allowing the water to run warm, I slowly shut the door, letting Niall deal with his phone call. The look on his face expressed that I should maybe give him some privacy.

Slowly stripping from my clothes, I let my hair cascade down in messy waves along my bare back before stepping into the shower.

Little droplets of water pelted against my shoulders while I pushed my hair back under it, my fingernails digging into my scalp. Placing a little dollop of shampoo in the palm of my hand, my heart jumped in my chest as Niall's voice angrily rang out in the other room. My eyes widened, but I tried to ignore it as I focused on washing the suds through my hair before rinsing.
After using conditioner and a tropical smelling body wash, I quickly shaved my legs and underarms, making sure not to forget my bikini line.

Not like anything was going to happen anyways, but a girl can only hope and dream.

  Shutting the water off, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. My hair was quickly rung dry and brushed through before I brushed my teeth, trying to waste as much time as possible without interrupting Niall whom I could here lightly talking now.