Chapter 28

*Alyssa's POV*

I ran my fingers through the shorter hairs at the bottom of his head and then nodded my head. I did trust Niall, even if he can be an asshole at times. He smiled back at me and kissed my lips again while one of his hands moved down to the top of my grey sweats. I took in a sharp intake of breath, obviously unprepared for him doing that for some reason, but he just calmed me down and made me relax by massaging my tongue with his own.

His fingertips found the underside of the band around my waist and I was beginning to worry a little. "Don't freak out, Alyssa." He mumbled to me and I opened my eyes just wide and long enough to meet his blue eyes. They seemed different at that moment for some reason and I found myself liking the way that his eyes turned darker and a deeper shade of blue. They looked prettier than usual that way. I nodded my head telling him that I was okay and he could continue with whatever it was he was doing.

His finger slowly dipped inside of my underwear and I felt my heart race pick up, but I was also internally praising myself for remembering to shave yesterday when I took my shower.

Niall must have noticed my sudden anxiety because he calmed me once more with his lips softly on mine, and I did calm down. It amazed me how easily something like his lips or even just his touch or eyes could calm me down. I suddenly wasn't freaking out as I felt one of his fingers slowly trace up and down against me. Oh. What was that? I shuddered a little feeling a weird sensation go through me. "Does it feel good?" He asked me, and I nodded my head slowly. "How good?" His finger pressed harder against my skin and I felt a sudden weird and warm feel building up in my core, along with the area. "Tell me how good, Alyssa."

"So good." I finally answered and I could feel myself becoming undone by his torturous touch and rubbing.

"You're so wet." He mumbled against the skin on my neck and I felt the building up in the pit of my stomach grow more and more and I couldn't even explain how I felt when his finger slid up and down only another two more times. My knees tightened and and my hips moved upward from their spot on the couch. It felt amazing as I felt myself lose it all- everything I was building up, and then I felt complete and total pleasure and relaxation consume my body. My mouth made an "o" shape as I let go, having my first orgasm.

I squeezed my eyes shut and started to breath heavily and I felt myself calm down some from the weird and alien feeling I had just had. Niall removed his hand from my underwear and I could tell he was holding himself over me still, even with my eyes closed.

"Alyssa. Look at me." I opened my eyes and met his darker blue ones again, and I literally watched as they returned to their natural beautiful state. I was still breathing somewhat heavy and he just smiled down at me. He opened his mouth to say something when the doorbell rang. "I'll go pay for the pizza. You stay here." He told me sternly, but with a smile, before getting up and walking away, leaving me still breathing raggedy and trying to find a way to speak words.

I could hear him in the distance talking to the pizza guy, but I didn't get up. I stayed put on the couch like I was told, even after I caught my breath again. I had a million questions suddenly fogging my brain. What just happened? I was just so confused as to how Niall got me to feel like that and I couldn't help but wonder why it felt so good- so right- even though...

Shit.

Corbin.

I quickly sat up straight just in time to see Niall take the pizza from the boy's hand before he walked away and Niall closed the door. He smiled at me and walked over to the island, placing it there before walking over to me. "Do you wanna go clean up, first? Give yourself a chance to let the pizza cool down?" He asked sitting on the couch so I had to pull my feet into me.