Chapter 8

After we both ordered our drinks, we looked over to see Toby was gone. Niall looked down at me. "Sorry about that." He awkwardly let go of me, which caused me to shiver from the air touching my skin again. "He's kind of a creep."

I scoffed. "Kind of?"

He chuckled. "Okay. He's really a creep. A big one, too."

"Yeah. I couldn't figure that out." I said playfully with an eye roll.

Two red solo cups arrived on the table in front of us and Niall stepped more than a foot from me. It felt weird since he was literally attached to me since we got there. He handed me one of the cups while he held the other in his hand.

"Are you sure you should be drinking?" I asked Niall, suddenly feeling nervous. I mean Niall was supposed to sticking with me and he was the one who drove.

He shrugged. "It's just one drink. I promise." I felt a little better that he was only having one, but I still felt a little anxious. I think he could tell that so he added in, "Plus you forget the Irish alcohol tolerance." That got a chuckle out of me as he cheekily grinned at me.

I heard cheering from behind me and I turned around to see in the next room a girl laying down on the table while a guy licked her stomach.

I cringed. "What are they doing?"

Niall laughed. "Your innocence never seems to disappoint me. They're taking a body shot." I looked up at him confused, which made him smile some more. "Basically you pour a shot of whatever alcohol on a person's stomach in a straight line either going up the stomach or down, and the person of the opposite sex licks it off of them. Then there's salt on the neck and a lime in the mouth that they have to get."

I kept my cringe. "Well, that's weird."

He laughed and grabbed my waist again. "Come on. Let's go find where my friends went." He said pulling me back the way we came.

"Where'd they go?" I asked when we showed up to we're they were sitting to find it empty.

"Um." Niall said looking around. "Oh. Found them." I turned my head and saw Louis and Zayn on one side of a tennis table while Harry and Liam stood on the other side.

We walked over to them and I watched as Zayn threw a tennis ball making it bounce off their side of the table and land in a cup on the other side.

"Yes!" Zayn shouted.

Harry and Liam glared at him before Liam nudged Harry. Harry then picked the cup up and threw the ball out of it before chugging whatever was in it.

"What's in the cups?" I asked Niall as we watched and got closer.

"Alcohol." He said casually.

"Oh."

"Let's go sit down, yeah?" He asked pointing towards a big couch facing the table. Perrie and Eleanor already sat there.

"Hey." Niall said as we sat down. I was in between Niall and Eleanor while Perrie sat on the other side of Eleanor.

"Hi." They both smiled back.

"You guys have been gone for a while." Eleanor said.

"Yeah. We ran into Toby." Niall said taking a big drink from his cup.

"Oh God." Perrie sighed. "Please tell me you didn't do what you did last time."

"No." Niall mumbled. "Doesn't mean I didn't want to." I looked confusedly at Eleanor but she just smiled and shook her head. I agreed with myself that I didn't want to know.