Chapter 5

"Boo, you whore." Regina on the hotel TV said, making me chuckle. I laughed again at Karen's face as I brought another slice of pizza to my mouth.

A knock on the door made me jump and drop my pizza on the styrofoam plate. I paused the movie and padded over to the door before turning the handle and pulling the door back to me with ease.

Pretty brown locks and a smiling face came into view and I smiled. "Hey, Stephany."

"Hey." She answered kindly. "I just wanted to know if you had some conditioner I could use. I kinda ran out." She said as if she was sorry for asking.

I laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Come on in while I grab it." I said opening the door a little more letting her in.

"Thanks." She said quietly. "Oh my God. You're watching Mean Girls?" She asked as I walked into the bathroom.

"Yup."

"Oh my God. I was just watching this movie last night. I guess I was nervous about the photo shoot today because I usually watch that movie if I'm nervous about something." She yelled to me as I grabbed the big bottle of Tresemé. 

I walked back out and handed the bottle to her. "There you go."

She smiled and grabbed it. "Thanks." I thought she was going to leave after that, but I was proven wrong when a smile crept across her face and she shifted all of her weight to one leg. "So, is it just me, or is the photographer really hot?"

I drowned on my saliva before finding myself in a coughing fit. "What?" I asked when I felt my air going down my windpipe and into my lungs again.

She giggled as she watched me take a seat on the bed. "I mean, isn't he? He kinda has that sexy bad boy look to him and I mean, it's hot." She giggled with a junior high girl's smile on her face.

I had never really thought about how cute Niall was because I was always too concerned with how rude he was. He definitely was attractive, no denying that, his asshole attitude just covered it up.

"I... I mean... I guess he's okay." I said realizing that Stephany was still staring at me waiting on an answer. "I-if you're into that kind of person." I stuttered.

Stephany's mouth made a perfect "o" shape. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. I didn't realize." I quirked an eyebrow at her. What was she talking about? "I didn't know you weren't into guys." My jaw suddenly felt too heavy for me to hold up. "I mean, you obviously don't put out that vibe." She said pursing her lips and nodding.

"I'm not gay." I said still confused. 

I watched as Stephany's cheeks went red. "Oh. I'm sorry. I... I didn't... I thought that was what you meant."

I was about to reply when there was a knock on my door. "Hold that thought." I said to her before pushing myself up and heading to the door.

I opened the mahogany door and felt like dying when I saw the cocky smile on the artificial blond's face. Speak of the devil. "What do you want, Niall?" And how did you find my room?!

"Hmm." He looked up at my door. "Room 263C. I need to remember this number for future references, don't I?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Guess the receptionist did tell the truth." He said with a wider smirk.

I rolled my eyes when I heard a loud squeal from behind me. I turned around and saw Stephany staring at me with a dumb smile across her face. "What?" I asked looking at her.

She kept her smile on her face as she quickly padded to me with the conditioner still in her hands. "Now I get it. No need to hide things." She said with a wink. "Hi, Niall." She chirped while walking around the both of us and into the hallway.