Chapter 14

"Wanna talk about it?" Niall asked a few minutes later. 

I raised my head from the pillow I was using, aka Niall's chest. "Talk about what?" I furrowed my brow at him. 

"Your dream." 

"Oh." I looked down at the floor in front of my bed remembering the dream. I looked back at Niall. "Not really." I shrugged. 

"You're sure?" 

I nodded my head. "I'm sure." 

He gently smiled. "Ok. Got to sleep, princess." 

I nodded my head and laid my head back down on Niall's chest allowing the comfort of his steady heart beat to put me to sleep.

*

The sound of an annoying, repeated honking woke me from my slumber. I groaned and rolled over snatching my phone off of the nightstand and sliding my finger across the screen to get the stupid alarm to shut up. I had to have a double take at my phone . I forgot that Niall had brought me back my phone last night. I leaned back against the pillow and covered my face- procrastinating getting up as I do every other morning. 

I peaked one eye open and looked around the morning sunlit room. Where was Niall anyways? He was gone. I guess that only made sense being as he has to get there earlier than I do, and he also had to go back to his room to get ready.

I swung my legs over my bed and wished for socks as my bare feet met the cold wooden floor. I didn't waste anytime running to the bathroom and getting myself under the warm shower water and steaming the cold room up. I needed to figure how to work the stupid heater at some point.

I jumped out of the shower and didn't hesitate to wrap myself in the warmth of a thick and fluffy towel around my small and nimble figure. I gave a shiver before starting dry myself off and change into a pair of yoga pants and a tank top.

I blew a raspberry to no one and observed my appearance in the mirror. I smoothed the wrinkles in my clothes and pulled the pony tail on my head tighter before grabbing my phone and setting out of the hotel,

*

I fixed the skirt on around my waist, pulling it slightly when there was a knock on the changing room ndoor. I gated over to it and pulled it open to reveal Tom. 

He smiled slightly. "Good morning. Don't forget about the meeting we are having right after your photo shoot." 

I furrowed my brow. "We have a meeting?" 

"Yeah. It's marked on your schedule." 

I thought back to the schedule remembering something about a meeting for some big announcement. Whatever it was, I was already decided I wouldn't care. I'm here to model, not hear big surprises.

"Oh. Right. Sorry, yes. Now I remember something about that." 

He nodded. "Good. See you in twenty minutes at the meeting. You better have Lou give you a quick touch up on your hair, darling. Use these five minutes before your shoot to your advantage." He smiled and walked away.

Five minutes later, I opened the door to the set and saw Niall in there with his back to me. He spun around holding his camera as he wiped off the lends and smiled. "Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well after I came in? You were fast asleep and didn't even notice me leave this morning." He chirped.  

"Hi." I said confused. He sure seemed in an usually jolly mood today. 

"Ready? I really like that skirt color on you, by the way. Looks good on you."