Chapter 17

I sighed into the kiss and ended up wrapping my arms around his neck before I could think and he pressed himself to me keeping me in place against my spot on the wall. Our chest were literally pressed against to each other. His hands slowly traced down my sides until they finally stopped on my hips. His thumb and pointer finger took a spot on either side of my hips and slowly traced small circles. 

I had never seen this side of Niall before, but I loved it. I had never seen the non-womanizing person I had always first thought of him to be. The way that his hands slowly traced over my body as our lips moved with each other sent a shock of joy throughout my body and it made me swoon.

He left a small kiss on my lips and moved to the corner of my mouth and I frowned at the loss of contact. His lips moved from the corner of my mouth to just under my jaw and then down my neck before finally stopping at my collarbone. I was happy that that was all the lower he was going. The shirt was pretty revealing, after all. I smiled and leaned my head back as he went about his way to leave some sort of mark on me. 

Then, my eyes widened. He couldn't mark me! I was supposed to be walking down the runway in the next ten minutes or so. 

I felt him suck harshly at the skin and I moaned at the feel and didn't want to tell him to stop. My subconscious showed up pointing to her neck where a small red mark was slowly starting to become visible reminding me the same thing was happening to me. 

"Niall." I tried to stop him, but it sounded more like I was encouraging him. I could tell that was how he took it when he moved his hips back into mine. I let out a louder moan while his lips stayed on the sensitive skin on my neck that I was sure would be purple anytime now. "Niall." I said a little stronger finally finding the strength to remove my arms from around his neck. Either he didn't hear me, or he wasn't getting at what I was. My hands found his chest and I lightly pushed against him. 

His lips disconnected from my neck and went back to my lips showing how much I was putting into the defense, or lack of. My brain was telling me to get him off of me, but my heart wanted this and didn't want to end the kiss although it was against the rules and we could both be fired. "Niall." I said again taking a quick break from his lips as they parted only long enough for us to each get a breath of air. "Stop." I whispered the second time they disconnected for a short break, but nothing happened. Neither one of us made the effort to put my words into actions. My brain finally pushed her way through and forced my hands against his chest again. "Stop." I whispered with a little bit more force looking down at the floor.  

"Why?" He asked sounding a little hurt. 

I looked up at him and his face looked like nothing wrong had just taken place. "We can't. The rules." I bit my lip. 

"Yes we can. Nobody's looking." He leaned in again and got my lips but I didn't kiss back at first. He pushed himself harder against me making me involuntarily moan again and finally not be able to ignore the gnawing in my chest that was fighting the urge to kiss him back. 

I did, but I stopped a lot sooner and turned my head while half-trying to push him from me. He went back to my neck and I squeezed my eyes shut. 

"Niall." I spoke a little louder pushing him harder and keeping him back further. "We really can't." 

He took a few steps back and scratched the back of his head. He sighed and all I could do was stay against that wall and gently press my fingers to my lips still feeling a tingling sensation from where his lips had been. He looked away from me and I stared at the ground to where the shirt I was wearing earlier was sitting under the bench. 

I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he pulled on the door handle and opened the door before walking out letting it make a click noise as it shut again. I stayed there for about a minute, then two just staring at the ground replaying what just happened. I sighed and looked in the mirror seeing just a slight red mark on my neck from where he was sucking at my skin. I touched the still-wet area and winced. I moved my hair and covered it thankful that it was off to the side.