Chapter 4

I hastily stood up and crossed my arms. Tattoo Guy? This time, he looked a tad different than he did on the plane. He was wearing a black, short sleeved tee so the tattoos that ran all down his arms as stopped at his wrists were actually noticeable. They just seemed random to me, but I was also just skimming my eyes across his exposed body.

What the fuck was he doing here? And what was his name again? I didn't care enough to remember his name when he told it to me yesterday.

"Hey." Tattoo Guy said walking over to me. "Alyssa, right?" I nodded my head and all he did was smile. "Did you get my text?"

I furrowed my brow, completely forgetting about the random text I had received earlier. "What? What text?"

"Remember? The text saying that I couldn't wait to see you again." He let loose his cheesy and toothy grin as he crossed his arms over his black shirt.

Suddenly, it all came back to me as my jaw dropped. "That was you?"

He nodded once. "Sure was, princess."

I was at a loss for words. There seemed to be no way I could think of on how he managed to get my number or eve coincidentally know that I was a model there. "What? How did you get my number? How did you even know I was going to be here. Why are you here? What...?"

He chuckled and took a few more steps towards me. "So many question." He tutted at me while m shaking his head. "If you're seriously wondering how I got your number, just remember that I had your phone on me the whole plane ride. Oh, by the way, 1234 isn't the best password." I rolled my eyes. I'm bad at memorizing things. So sue me for having an easy password. "I knew you were here because I saw you walk in. I was actually surprised to see you here." He shifted all of his weight to one leg. "I had no idea that you would be modeling here. Ironic how that works out, isn't it?" He said smirking. My face remained emotionless as I prayed for this shoot (and the next three months) to fly by. "And if your wondering why I'm here," he continued, "just remember who the photographer of this whole photo shoot is."

My mouth dropped. "You're N. Horan?" I almost scoffed.

He chuckled. "You seem so surprised, princess."

I cringed at the name coming out of his mouth. Being as I barely knew the guys and so far didn't like him, I didn't appreciate the pet names. "Okay, first of all, don't call me that. I'm ending that before it starts." He chuckled and looked at the ground before looking back up at me. "And second of all, yeah I'm surprised. Sorry if a big, buff, tattooed guy isn't who I would expect to be a photographer."

"Hey, what can I say? I get to take pictures of sexy women that are only half-dressed all day and then get paid for it." Of course. "By the way, you look very sexy in that outfit." He said, pulling slightly on the fabric on my arm and running it in between his thumb and index finger.

I scoffed at his comment and took a step backwards when the door burst open and Tom walked in. "Niall!" He yelled. "Break time is over and..." Tom stopped talking for a second and looked at me in approval. "Your next model is already in here. Perfect," Tom noted making me chuckle.

I climbed onto the set and then climbed onto the motorcycle while I watched Tattoo Guy, or Niall. He better be fucking good.

"Alright." Niall said putting the camera strap around his neck. "Ready, princess?" He asked showing his perfect smile. He only did that because Tom was in the room.

I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but because Tom was in there watching me, I decided against it. Instead, I just gave Niall a sweet and innocent smile and nodded my head.