E P I S O D E - 6

Start from the beginning

But I wasn't a fourteen-year-old kid anymore. I had skills that the devil himself taught me. I memorized his face and tattooed his name to my memory. 

Alexander Mc'Oneal--old, lean, witches nose and deep blue eyes with a receding hair line. I imagined him on his knees, begging for forgiveness and blood pouring out of his body, slowly.

"Make sure they get off my premises without any issue and get a team to sweep the whole damn mansion and outside tomorrow."

"I already bought the equipment and the men are on rotation in a way that whole area would be swept in two days." To my surprised, he looked please.

"I knew you'd be worthy when I hired you." He laughed and motioned two escorts with his finger to join him in his bedroom. From the outside, his room looked like a separate apartment. I shook my head when it closed with two giggling girls and I made my way towards my men.

"Status report."

"All smooth boss. Everyone's gone back to their hotel, security looks perfect. I guess it was only the Bratva who wanted him dead." Yashiko smirked and finally relaxed. I saw the night shift team make their way down the hall to replace these very tired men.

"Okay, get some sleep. If you can't, get them pills and sleep because we have an even longer day tomorrow." I nodded my head towards them dismissively.

"Yes Boss." They turned and walked away, disappearing when they turned the corner.

"Stay alert. Just in case we missed something." I started to follow suit when a thought nagged me at the back of my mind. These were my men and I was responsible for them, I recruited them.

They were both from the same regiment in the military. When half of their team was captured by the enemy in the Afghanistan, they broke all the rules and went after them. 

Only Aiden and Zeno survived and everyone else died, including the people who took them hostage. They were dishonourably discharged but weren't charged because no civilian was harmed in the process.

"Watch each other's back. Remember that."

Their shouldered straightened before they simultaneously nodded. Sighing, I headed for the security sector of the building. I was one of the few who agreed to live here, just in case of emergencies but I found myself in the security room.

Inclining my head for the new guys to give me some privacy, I moved the mouse to pull up the camera aimed at her room. 

I needed a way to disable it without alarming anyone, not to mention the hallways and outside cameras. The whole damn place was a fortress but I've infiltrated places with tighter security.

I quickly, turned the cameras in a way that I could disappear between the halls and downloaded the motion detector sensors onto my phone. I needed it because I was head of security anyways. 

Dogging the main cameras, I exited out of the back door but not before turning the motion sensor off. Her side of the mansion was cloaked with pure darkness. Turning on the motion sensors that I left behind, I climbed to her window with the help of the windows.

Using a lock pick tool, I finally got the window open. Fuck. Her scent engulfed me. My suit was constricting my movements but I still managed to swing my legs over.

The curtain that hid me waved around me when I moved it. I paused when I saw a dim light illuminating the floor but I didn't hear any commotions. My heart beat in my ear and I moved curtain away, closing the window behind me. 

Her room was huge and an ache bloomed in my heart. Her room was bigger than all the rooms I lived in combined. She was curled up in the middle of her bed on the far left side and the right side looked like it led to multiple other rooms which probably was closet and en-suite. 

Her room had high ceiling with pillars near the arched double doors which had multiple locks.

Why? She was an enigma and I wanted to unlock all her secrets and it seemed like I would have had to unlock ten of them to get through her door. I walked towards her like a predator. Black silky sheets surrounded her. 

Her hair was tied in a bun, face void of makeup and hands tucked under her chin. The soft blue light caressed her golden skin. She used a night light. That thought made me smile. She was a ball of fire who feared the darkness.

I bent on my knees next to her bed, my hand reached out to touch her silky smooth. That's when the absurdness of my actions hit me. I broke into someone's room whom I met only hours ago. Horrified I paused with my hand in mid-air.

Her eyes popped open and suddenly, a silver blade -hidden under her pillow- swiped at my forearm igniting fire across my skin.

The bitch cut me. 

--------------
I know he's crazy but who sleeps with a knife under her pillow? I can't wait for you to find more about her. 
Again, this chapter was edited by the
 CamileWilson