E P I S O D E - 1

"Episode 1 - The Mafia Job"

That motherfucker. I internally cursed at my boss and long-time friend Joel Montana.

When Joel told me about a security job, he didn't mention anything about being a fucking personal babysitter for a Billionaire asshole. 

A big belly, rich and balding 50-year-old with hormones of an 18-year-old and how much of that hormones were natural, I didn't want to know. I didn't give a shit.

I honestly didn't expect to be guarding a 5-star hotel room door on a Friday night. Especially a door that was kept semi open for any aspiring models to enter. The loud fake moans, grunts and forced laughs floated through the white and gold accented corridor. 

The security guard on my right kept trying to sneak a peek inside, every now and then. I rolled my eyes. My body was immune to any type of legal or illegal activities occurring in the room behind me.

After being honourably discharged from the Navy, I hadn't expected my life at home to be this difficult. Half of my SEAL buddies that had started with me, were either dead or in a rehab facility. Learning how to operate without a limb or two.

Shaking my head slightly, I sighed at my foolishness. If I hadn't taken that bullet to the back of my right knee, I probably would have been in a covert mission by now. 

Somewhere in the deep jungles of Brazil or snowy mountains of Russia. Since graduating high school, all I'd known was the Navy and then my SEAL team. 

After damaging my right knee cap like that, I couldn't carry on anymore because I wasn't as fast and agile like before, even though I was made of metal now. Unbreakable.

"When does your shift finish?" Damon, the guy relaxed a little, leaning back against the wall. His tieless suit did nothing to take away from his professional persona. Military style blonde hair and light blue eyes, with a hidden ear piece.

"I'm here the whole damn night. Double shift." I snorted.

"Ahh man, I wish I could join that." Damon smirked taking another peak. He smiled wide when a loud high pitched laughter and a woot came from behind, followed by more. 

It sounded like cat nails dragging on a chalk board. I couldn't remember the last time he was physically involved with someone. The mission kept me busy for a good couple of months then the injury lead to operation and rehab facility for a long time. 

Girls were the last thing on my mind.

"If you want to, you can. I'll keep watch." It wasn't professional but I didn't care. Damon looked tempted by the offer. His eyes nearly popped out, the smirk on his face widened.

"Nahh, I don't want to get my ass fired." He pulled one side of his lips downwards before turning back. "Besides, I'd rather do his daughter."

I scoffed. With the way, this man looked, his wife must have been a goddess for the daughter to turn out desirable. By the way Damon was acting, she definitely seemed more than desirable.

Not only that, I was shocked to realise that this man, who, had about six girls in his penthouse, had a wife. The idea of marriage was absolutely ridiculous to me. 

Many of my buddies came home to find their wives and girlfriends had found someone else. The distance and lack of communication tore families apart, hence, I opted to stay single.

What surprised me though was, when the Boss debriefed the Alpha team, there was no mention of his relationship status. No one bothered to ask or cared because his family wasn't here. Like my ex-C.O. would say, need to know basis my boy, need to know.