E P I S O D E - 10

"Episode 10 - What do that mouth do?"
Warning: Sexual Content Ahead.

"Nahh!" As long as they keep their mouth shut.

Capone howled with laughter and slapped the girl on her bare butt. "You heard the man, it's time for you to go."

I inclined my head for Yashiko to help me with them. I grabbed one by the arm and he grabbed the other and escorted them out, bare feet and in their bikinis.

They kept asking for their purse and the money that was promised to them but I'd deal with their madam. When we finally came outside I felt someone's presence. The hairs on the back of my neck stood.

"We'll have your belongings sent it to your employer so just get in and get the fuck out of here." We threw them in the back of the tinted car. One started crying but I felt nothing. Yashiko softened a little. When the car pulled away, he sighed.

"I feel bad for them." He put his hand in his pockets.

I didn't know what to tell him. I'd lost the empath part of me a long time ago. The only thing I had left was the instinct of survival. The hunger for that throne and a lust for the woman who was shooting daggers at my back. I smirked and turned.

My eyes locked with hers with one twist. I didn't need to look for her behind that mini tower of her. "Call their employer and ask her to send two more. Let her know what happened."

I jogged inside and followed the path to the east wing. She wasn't there where I expected her to be. I kept walking, passed the arch of the kitchen entry way and realised she'd gone back to sun bathing. This time she was on her back, her ass creating an arch on her lower back, pushing off the flat sunbathing chair.

I imaged what it would be like to be have her under me like that. Eyes softening with pleasure from my dick, her bare breasts bouncing up and down with each of my stroke. She turned, just like me, she locked my gaze.

She turned away with a defiant tilt to her chin. My lips twitched and I stopped in my tracks. I wanted to work and earn my way to the top, so why was I wasting my time on her. I remembered her taste on my lips and the feel of her warmth on my fingers.

I hadn't felt such strong lust for someone in my life before. I wanted her under me, leave all kinds of marks on her. I rubbed my forehead with my fingertips feeling a throb coming along at edge of my temples.

I watched her from her luxurious kitchen. A kitchen island that's bigger than a whole kitchen that I remembered from my childhood.

She turned again and frowned. She'd wanted me to go to her, like I did last night. That red dress would probably haunt me forever. She didn't look like she had any other tattoos on her smooth body. Just on her toned back. Involuntarily, I scratched the scar on my left cheek.

Those days for capture and torture from my SEAL days came back. I pocketed my hands and finally walked towards her. Instead of addressing her, I stared at the eight men who'd been teetering around for the last couple of hours.

"Unless you all want to get fired, I suggest you get back to work. I found one of the blondes who stayed over with Capone last night wandering just outside the east wing by herself twenty minutes ago and NONE of you saw her?" They stared at me like I'd grown a head. "You've all been here for two hours and NONE OF YOU SAW HER?" My voice boomed across the pool area.

Even Elena appeared startled.

They all scattered. Some went walked over towards the main garden past the flower pit and some came back to the house to make their way through the lounge towards the main mansion. I stood there under the threshold of her kitchen, watching her with curiosity.

My dick wanted her lips wrapped around him. I scoffed and looked down at my pants to see the evidential bulge.  Shaking my head, I turned around, trying my damndest to get back to my job.

"HEY."

No baby, don't stop me now, I won't be able to control myself. Sighing I turned. She walked up to me without trying to use seduction against me. I guess it was just the way she was.

"So, how was the whore?" She crossed her arms over her chest. Her beige or tan -whatever the hell girls called it- bikini made her look completely nude.

The straps hung from her neck and the back was strapped with a hoop keeping it together. The bottom was similar that ended way below her navel and the hoops sat just next to her hip bone.

"I don't know, ask your dad." Her expressed dropped. Something flared across her eyes then her nonchalant mask was back again. I smirked. "Were you jealous princess?"

"No. What do I have to jealous for?" She walked inside her kitchen made poured herself some more of that fruity drink.

"So you wouldn't have minded if I was doing that exact same thing to her as I was doing to you yesterday?" That thought disgusted me. I walked around the counter and pressed my bulge against her side.

The contact made her pause, the cool glass against her lips. I bent forward, swiped the tendrils of wet hair off her shoulder and whispered in her ear. "Would you have wanted me to stick my fingers in her-"

She slammed the glass down, the liquid lapped over, spilling its contents over the counter. I didn't even imagine myself doing that to the girl I just threw out. If I had, I might have thrown up.

I brought my hand up cup her ass cheek so hard she moved forward. The mark I left on her breast not visible from this angle. She chose to wear this particular bikini so it covered the top of her breast.

"You know I fucked myself raw last night in the shower after I left your room." 

-----------------
The sex scene continues on my profile in the book called Private Chapters, Obsession. If you want to read that, you can go ahead, otherwise, you won't be missing anything. 

Thank you for sticking with me and this story. I hope you enjoyed this. 

Please let me know how are you liking their crazy attraction. I do have to say, I know that their relationship isn't conventional. I am not aiming for conventional, neither am I aiming for a dominant and submissive relationship. There's nothing submissive about her.

I am asking you to bare with me until you see their full whatever-ship they have evolve. Then you can put a label on it because I haven't been able to. So, sit back, relax and enjoy.

This chapter was edited by CamileWilson -Kat