E P I S O D E - 9

"Episode 9 - Hookers on the loose"

"Did you sweep the dogs kennels?" I had a black walkie talkie in one hand and a device detector in the other. The ones who were on security duty were in suits and ones who were sweeping for devices were in plain clothes. I opted for my typical cargo shorts in the heat and a white t-shirt.

"No." Something clicked in the man's mind right in front of me. "I'll get right to it." He was also one of my employees. Sighing I shook my head and walked around the tennis court making sure everyone inch of this damn castle was being swept. My phone in my pocket vibrated, annoying the hell out of me.

"Yes, sir." It was Mason Capone.

"How's it going."

"It's all going great. Nothing yet so far." I was itching to get to Elena's sector of the mansion. I needed an excuse to see her. I hadn't thought about anything else but how she left her mark on my slacks last night. It was one of the sexiest thing ever.

"Good. I'll have some business to attend to tomorrow, my secretary has sent you the itinerary, yes?" I heard girls giggle in the background making me realise he was still with escorts from yesterday.

"Yes, I've created a team to go with you."

"You're not coming?" He sounded surprised. I'm planning to fuck your daughter senseless when you're gone.

"You hired me to be head of security, not your body guard. I picked the best ones to protect you. I have to look through the logistics for your future transgressions and plan accordingly..." You dumbass. "Sir."

"Well then, I hope things can go as smoothly as it did last night from now on." He cut the call because I heard a spanking sound in the background. I shivered in disgust.

I walked out of the tennis court and into the field that I had to cross to get to mansion held up by tall Greek style pillars.

A water fountain with a female angel with wings made of stones. A patch of garden filled with multiple types of flowers blocked by red bricks and on the far side was Elena's private pool.

That's when a figure with tanned smooth skin caught my attention.

That bitch was sunbathing nearly naked.

I'm about to lose my shit.

I started to stalk towards her but we weren't alone. A disgusting, violent sensation rose from the pits of my stomach. Jealousy.

Everyone on the other side of the mansion were taking their sweet time sweeping that area, pretending not to look at her creamy body. I clenched my teeth to prevent myself from saying something I might regret.

Her smooth butt was facing the sun I could see the bounce of her sunscreen covered skin. My lips twitched. I should have left a bite mark there yesterday. I rubbed my forehead with the tips of my fingers.

This girl was going to get spanked. Bad.

Jamie walked up to her and she turned side way, her breasts squished together, giving him the best view in the fucking world. He said something and she sat up and fixed that damn excuse of her bikini top. Her boobs jiggled when she did it and Jamie's eyes were glued to hit.

She cocked her head to the side, her body created an upside down 'S' shape starting from her breasts to her ass. She stood and sauntered away into the house while everyone else watched her perked back side.

I followed suit but I entered the main mansion and made my way towards her side. Suddenly a hand stretched out and touched my upper arm.

My reflex kicked in and I grabbed the arm with one twist and smashed the person against the wall next to me with her hand bent behind her back.