E P I S O D E - 6

"Episode 6 - Bloodied knife."      

"I understand that but I can't start a war in my city." The councilman's outburst was surprising. I stood behind Capone with Yashiko on one side with Jeremiah behind us. 

Jerry was a big bastard. He was pure ball of muscle with hardly any neck and couple of inches taller than me. I had a big built but he was even bigger.

Yashiko on the other hand came above my shoulder but he was lean as a stick whose specialty was hand to hand knife combat. He always carried a kukri on the small of his back and moved quicker than blink of an eye.

"We just want the guns to pass through. We need the trace to get lost here so when we finally get the guns, DEA can't trace it back to us." Mr. Oni -as he liked to call himself- stated calmly with a soft accent.

"The only people who will be affected are the street kids. No one cares about that." The Arabian gentle man spoke making my blood boil. These people decided our fates. No matter how much they spew bullshit about democracy, everyone knew people like these ran the world.

I pocketed my hand and leaned back acting nonchalant. My action didn't go unnoticed by some of the guards. Fuck.

I wanted that man's head on a stick but touching him meant my death was inevitable. I needed to stay calm and work my way up to the top so when I punched people like these, no one could touch me. 

While they spoke about ruining their countries to make more money for themselves I imaged how I could kill them.

Usually that kept me calm. Imagining how the blood will flow from their artery or work on their body with my knife, in ways that won't hit any vital organs so they'd stay alive for a long time. Savouring those bastard's pain. 

Those wounds won't ever make up for what they had done or heal those people they have hurt but it will be justified. Maybe not in the eyes of the law but in the eyes of justice then they deserved to suffer.

I popped the kink in my neck and people stared at me like I was a distraction. I smirked, rubbing my neck. I was new, acting cocky but I was really trying to attract attention to myself and get noticed.

I used to think there was something wrong with me. The temptations I felt towards violence, the pull I had towards blood but I never felt like that towards innocents. It was always towards sinners, always towards people who hurt others. So, I channelled that rage in my SEAL days but now I had nothing to let my inner demons loose on.

Elena.

Her body in that red dress came into view and lust flared through my brain. I wondered what she was doing, the party was still going but she was in her room. Why? Was she with someone? If she was, I might just have to slit someone's throat.

This lustful attraction was turning out to be dangerous. I'd never lusted after a woman like that. They came to me but this time, I went. She was a siren that could lure men to their death. 

I wanted to laugh because I tried to die, fought it even but I always seemed to win. At first I hated I, especially considering everyone else around me lost the battle.

The meeting took longer than I thought.

They spoke of ways to destroy their cities and making money from it. They earned from chaos by suppling necessities they need for wars or anything else. One of the politician even spoke of "taking" money from the state. The money that should have been used for child services and free clinics. My foster care days rushing back to.