E P I S O D E - 48

"Episode 48 - Nobody, hurts Elena and lives."      

I disposed of my cell in one of the suburban ally way before I headed to the mansion. A different guard greeted me this time. With a tip of his hat, he opened up the door for me. Everything looked normal. The security lights, the security guards. Everything looked exactly like I had planned it for the night.

It was fucking Thursday. Just one day. Just fucking day, we had to wait. I regretted not running away with her when we were in China Town. Oh fuck.

I didn't have the time to disable anything so I just had to break the damn system and drive manually. I pocketed my hands, made my way up to my room to find it still locked. However, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up but I decided not to turn considering I didn't feel anyone behind me. Whoever it was, seemed awfully far away.

Locking the door quickly, I started to trash the whole room, looking for any type evidence of surveillance. I didn't fucking get tortured during training camp to act like an amateur even though I felt like it. Being with Elena had subdued the killer inside of me that I needed out now. My chest was burning like poison, spreading across my limbs.

I had to figure out where Elena was. This mansion was huge, if I tried to go from door to door, I knew the guards would get suspicious and contact Yashiko. An alliance was built from within and even though I had suspicioun about it, I just didn't care. But I hadn't expected for it all to go to shit this quickly.

When I found two listening devices, tucked in behind a bookshelf and on the curtain rod, I dropped them outside on the grass making sure they were still on before shutting the window.

I ran to my closet and broke out the hidden stash. I had a survival bag with wilderness necessities and another one filled with guns and cash. I shouldered the automatic rifle, slid it behind my suit jacket, wrapped the tactical belt around my waist and slid in about four already filled magazine in the belt with I pocketed the others.

Sliding my army knife in the small of my back and revolver in my sock, I froze. Eying the stacks of $100 bills in my alternative gym bag, kept still.

Someone was breaking into my room. I could hear the clicks and tangs, when the lock pick was moving around. Taking out the silencer I screwed it onto the 9 mm glock. I moved swiftly, hiding behind the closet door to see how many people had entered.

Yashiko strolled in, his kukri in his right hand. Lucas and Evan were behind him. I didn't hesitate to take them out. I aimed my barrel at Lucas's head and with one pull of my finger, a bullet pierced his skull, spraying red sticky liquid at the back of Yashiko's head. With one swift move, I took out Evan before he could turn.

Their body fell on the ground with two consecutive thuds. Yashiko turned with smirk on his face.

"It's not brave to attack from behind." He swirled his oversized knife around, stepping over the body to an empty space.

"I don't five a shit." I kept my gun aimed on him. I needed him alive because I needed information about Elena.

He shook his head with a smug smile. "Real men fight hand to hand." He squatted down, ready for a hand to hand combat while I stared at like he was crazy. Was he for real? This isn't a fucking movie.

"Bitch, I'm busy." I shot him in the elbow, causing him to drop his kurki, shocked he looked at, his other arm reaching for the gun and I took out his other elbow. Screeches bounced off the wall, his upper body immobile.

Then for the sake of it, I took out his knee caps.

Screaming in pain, he crippled onto the floor, not expecting such a sudden and quick ending but unlucky for him, I didn't hit any of his major arteries.

I quickly closed the door, dragged a mini wardrobe against it, locking us inside. I took of my tie to tie it around Yashiko's mouth to stop him from making any noise. He was limp, face down on the ground, unable to move. Before I lifted him to the desk chair, I made sure to take out all his weapons concealed under his suit.3 guns and a 5 mini knifes. How the hell he moved around with them, I didn't know.

Neither did I have time to speculate.

"Okay, my friend. NOW, we're going to have some fun." Yashiko tried to move his upper body and fall off the chair but I grabbed him by the throat. My heart pumping loud against my chest. "You took Elena, that means you took my humanity. Now you're going to tell me who has her." I squeezed harder on his trachea with my thumb and middle finger, relishing the way his completion turned red from lack of oxygen.

I let go allowing him to sag forward. He tried to breathe through his nose as his mouth was still constricted because of my tie. Moving quickly, I dragged out a black bag from underneath the bed and unzipped it before dumping the contents on the bed I had shared with Elena last night.

"Ah!" I felt like some stabbed me in the chest. The pain was excruciating but I ignored it when I grabbed the ropes and tied him up to the chair.

I didn't have time to think about her.

Elena's smile.

"AHH!" I rubbed my eyes after I tied the last knot around his leg. "Look, we both know I'm going to kill you. You can choose a slow or a fast death. Nod if you want to tell me where Elena is." Gosh, saying her name sliced a sword down my stomach to the bottom of my belly.

When he shook his head from side to side, I grabbed for a scalpel and scissors.

Cutting straight down length of his pants, I stopped until I reached his thigh. Blood trickled down the bullet would but I didn't care. Taking the scalpel, I cut into his skin, making him jerk like a lunatic. When I was satisfied with that 'L' shape, I grabbed the open corner, started to peal it back only the skin.

There was an unopened salt bottle on the bed, which I grabbed after wiping my bloodied hands on the bed sheets.

"You know what I'm going to do right?" He closed his eyes, tiled his head upwards as tears streamed down his face.

Holding up the flap, I dumped white fine salt on the red sticky skin. He howled in pain, jerking like a fish out of the water. Without giving a second though I reached for the duct tape and taped it close. I repeated the procedure on his arms, chest, legs and anywhere the skin was most sensitive. He was in so much pain that he nearly passed out.

Sweat covered his whole face, eyes red from petechia.

"Come on man. You're not fighting for your country. It's a man who's gon'na get rid of you because you're not going to be able to walk again or ever be fast again. Just tell me where Elena is?" I wasn't stupid to promise to let him go. People like him, he'd hunt me down to the corner of the earth and torture Elena in front of me because he knew I was immune to torture by now.

He shook his head.

"AHHH!" I growled in frustration. Looking around I found phone laying upside down on the tiled floor. Picking it up, I went behind his back where I'd tried his wrists together. Somehow, he managed to tuck his thumb away but wrenched it out and placed it on the home button. When it didn't light up, I used his left thumb and the screen unlocked immediately.

I immediately clicked on the text icon to find a number that wasn't saved yet.

Is it done?

Ignoring my soaring emotions, I quickly clicked on the 'I' to find the share location option pop up. I knew Oliver was still in the house somewhere so I could get him to track where the notification was coming from.

Something soothed inside me. A flare of hope bloomed from the pits of my stomach.

Hope could be paralysing and I had to keep Elena's face at the back of my head and not allow my emotions to ruin control.

"You could have just told me." I taunted, picking up his own kukri, I stood behind him, with my hand on his forehead. "Nobody, hurts Elena and lives." With one slice, I cut his throat open from ear to ear. Blood gurgled out from his artery but I carried on until his whole head detached from his body.

Next, stop. Oliver.