E P I S O D E - 5

"Episode 5 - Tattoos and Scars."    

I smirked and her eyes widened.

I didn't want to attract any attention but I've placed a mark on my target so I blended in with the crowd before disappearing out the back. I wondered how many of these people's family or team members I had killed. A cold smile crept up to my lips.

Do they know I was the one who killed them?

I shook my head and made my way up the stairs to the security room. I had assigned Jeremiah and Yashiko to Mason Capone. Jamie and Antonio to the daughter. Capone had a mother who was also assigned two security guards but they all had hired security just to be extra safe.

The night flew by flawlessly. I wasn't inside most of the time but I wandered around the mansion, staking the place out. 

That's what I told myself but in reality I wove through the hall ways, past the mini garden to the East Wing. In my reports, it said that that was her own wing. She was to live there with her own protection unless Capone ordered the guards to.

It felt more like a prison than protection. She was home schooled but never went to college. People like her didn't need to, they inherited all that money that people like who I used to be, begged for. I shook my head, trying to get those horrific days out.

She had her own living room, a kitchen in the far corner that opened up to the separate pool and garden at the back. This mini house was bigger than most normal size houses in America. 

There was no picture of her family but photography and art. Nothing homey about this over designed palace. My eyes landed on the corners and found the dome cameras. They were everywhere.

Did she have sex right here for security to watch? My blood boiled. I didn't want anyone to watch her naked body, her face when she rode her pleasures. I wondered what was behind that red dress. I wanted to see it.

It was past midnight and clicking heels echoed through the hallway I left behind. I stood against the wall and waited for her like a predator. What the fuck was I doing? Then it hit me. I shouldn't be here, but she cross over the threshold and ass was in my view. Fuck my life. I sighed, lust clouding my judgement.

The guy who'd been guarding her followed her and my men stooped at the threshold. I cleared my throat and she suddenly turned. Acting surprised, trying to mask the fear. 

Her eyes narrowed at me then relaxed. She eyes me up and down then motioned her hand dismissively to the guy next to her. He looked annoyed but left with my men.

"What the hell are you doing boss?" He spoke through my ear piece.

"Secure the perimeter. I'll be out in a minute." I spoke in to my cufflink. The dim light around us highlighted her soft features. I stood only a couple of feet away from her because if I got too close to the scent she carried, I might do something that I won't regret.

"You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity.

I smirked. "Many people or your father wouldn't have hired me." She tried to hide her flinch but I was fixated on her. Any other man would not have noticed it.

"You're the head of security now?" She played with her long red nails.

"I am."

"Why are you here?" She dropped her shimmery golden purse on the beige sofa and put her hand on her hips.

"When I figure it out, I'll let you know." My eyes threatened to drop to her bust. It was practically spilling out. She smirked. Her eyes moved to the scar on my left cheek. She wasn't disgusted by my mark but rather enticed.