E P I S O D E - 7

"Episode 7 - Dangerous woman."

I stared at her in surprise and somewhat in awe. Her owl wide eyes stared up at me in fear urging me to back away. She slept with a knife under her pillow and I slept with a gun.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Blood soaked my blazer and dripped on to the floor. Once, twice.

"What. The. HELL. ARE. You doing here?" She hissed through clenched teeth. Her knife was an ordinary kitchen knife with edge so sharp it gleamed under the low light.

"I wanted to see you. Now I realise how fucking creepy this is for you." More blood drops joined the ones on the floor. Her knife was marred with blood too.

"I will slit your THROAT if you try to touch me." I hadn't yet but I definitely planned to.

"I'll go, I'm sorry. Next time I'll come when you're awake. It was not my intention to scare you."

"Then why did you come?" She finally put the knife down, her bun tilted slightly to the right.

"I had to make sure you weren't fucking anyone else." She relaxed raising an eyebrow. "I didn't want to kill anyone on my first day." My blood tainted her white and gold marble flooring.

Her eyes lowered to my arm and I shrugged. Abruptly, she got out of her bed, grabbed my uninjured hand and walked towards one of the doors which opened up to a grey and white accented bathroom.

 A large oval bathtub sat on the left with a shower opposite to it which was next to the long counter with wide length mirror.

"Your bathtub has stairs." I chuckled, shaking my head. Rich people loved to add unnecessary extra substance.

She took out her first aid kit as I stripped of the blazer and tie. Unbuttoning my cuffs of my shirt, I carefully folded the wet crimson sleeve of my shirt. 

White hot pain seared from the source. She didn't cut deep but it was long enough. She poured some antiseptic alcohol on my arm and I hissed so loud, that even I was surprised. I usually didn't feel pain but her touch did something to me.

It made me human.

I stared at her and her cute burgundy silky night gown. Her pebbled nipples were poking through and I wanted to bite them, pull them with my teeth. Her toned legs made my mouth water.

She on the other hand put some mouth wash in her mouth and swirled it around before dispensing it in the crystal glass sink.

I chuckled while I held my arm under the cold water.

"I HATE being woken up in the middle of the night and I HATE mornings." She grumbled. "I'm not sorry that I cut you."

"I deserved it." I really did.

Water swirled around in the clear crystal bowl, mixed with blood then sucked in to the hole. The blood wasn't stopping and she watched it get swallowed with disinterest, like she wasn't bothered by the gore. 

My free hand lifted, instead of knuckled, my fingertips brushed down her soft cheeks. She looked me, still annoyed. Rolling her eyes, she stepped back and released her hair with one tug then gathered it back up and rolled it over her head to make a firm bun.

She looked extremely young with a fresh face, much younger than twenty-three.

"Considering I showed you my tattoo, do I get to know your name?" She took my arm, used alcohol wipes to clean it but blood kept oozing out of the slash. Maybe it was deep.

"Gabriel Hayes." I was mesmerised by those pebbles that kept straining against her short night dress with lace hem. "Are you naked under that dress."