E P I S O D E - 21

There's a sex scene that starts from the end of Episode 20 and finishes in the beginning of this episode. I published it separately on my profile in the book called Private Chapters, Obsession. You don't need to follow me to read it. It's titled as Sexual Content Episode 20 - 21. 

"Episode 21 - Sexy ninja boobs and attitude."

I kept kissing her neck, not wanting to let go yet, however, I didn't want crush her. Kissing the tip of her nose I dropped back to my side, gathering her up in my arms. 

She moaned as I curled around her body. I could still feel her still pulse around me and it was the best feeling ever. Hooking an arm under her head and I wrapped the other one around her waist.

Sleep was a foreign activity for me but I felt bone tired after the long day I had. Coupled with earth shattering sex, I couldn't keep my eyes open. Her breaths evened and mine soon joined hers.

"Decoy?"

"Take two cars, from different wings, the cars will think Elena is in the other one until they reach the mall." I explained. "That way who ever follows them, you guys can either follow them to find out who it is that's after Capone or just kill them. I'll leave that up to you." I chugged down glass of water before picking up my empty plate to load it in the dishwasher.

"So who's she going with?" Jamie asked, joining me with his own plate.

"That's need to know."

"Plausible Deniability." He nodded his head before taking off. The south wing was designed differently but still as lavished as the other ones. The rooms were smaller compared to the main east and west wing but bigger than rooms than normal people are used to. My room was situated downstairs, next to Jamie's room overlooking back gardens with the kitchen and lounge in the middle.

The morning sun was streaming down the glass panel walls. Bright golden sun cut through the glass, striking its weightless brand on the light blueish grey floor. Miniscule particles floated across them, things that wouldn't be visible without that strong beam of light.

The clouds on the far side was touched by the golden gleam.

The fuck am I thinking?

I'd never stopped to notice the scenery around me, usually it was tainted by bullets and grenades. Not only that I, I the noise inside my head was gone. The silence in my surroundings seeped into my head and kept it calm. Sagging back against the black granite counter top, I exhaled loudly, grateful for the peace for the first time in a decade.

Waking up with Elena next to me felt just right. The full night of sleep made up for the years of terrible nightmares that kept me awake, haunting me every time I closed my eyes but not yesterday. Not with Elena by my side.

I was somewhat disappointed that we didn't get to have breakfast together but after a long shower in the morning and fucking the strength out of her against the cold walls, I felt sated. My body hummed with a new kind of energy.

Checking the time on my clock, I made my way towards Elena. She left right after she managed to put on her clothes with my hands all over her soft skin. Pocketing my hands, I strutted up her stairs. The door was closed, as usual.

I only had to knock twice before she threw it open. The wide smile on her face lifted my lips to one side. She fisted my shirt and dragged me inside before pulling me down for a kiss.

The kiss ignited fire from the marks she left on my body. The hot water stung in the morning but I was too busy nailing her against the wall. 

My tongue tasted hers, one arm hooded under her butt to left her up and the other one felt around for the door so I could close it. When I heard the lock click, I hoisted her up properly and she circled her legs my waist hands messed up my hair.