E P I S O D E - 11

"Episode 11 - Wonders of the tongue."
There is a scene between Elena and Gabe that is highly sexual that is published on my profile in Private Chapters, Obsession. If you want to read that, you can. Otherwise you can continue. You won't be missing out on anything. 

Our encounter was explosive. As usual. I couldn't keep her hands of me and I savoured that feeling. I couldn't stop staring at her while she worked wonders with that tongue. She never failed to blow my mind and I returned the favour. 

Jamie's interruption didn't stop her. It only spurred her on. This minx had no shame and slowly, I was starting to realise when it came to her and her pleasure, I didn't have any regrets either. Once we were both spent and coming down from out high, I held her close to me.

I kissed her shoulder, collar bone and dragged my lips up all the way to lips before I dove into her flavours while I brought her to her own pleasure within seconds. The salty taste of me lingered in her mouth, her tongue played with mine, lips softly pressing against each other. I licked them before pulling back.

"Ou!" She whispered softly rubbing her knees. They were bright red against her golden skin. My hands covered hers.

"You're very tempting, Elena." I took out some ice from the freezer, wrapped it up in a in a cloth and returned to her.

She laughed softly, her hands grabbed my semi hard dick and tucked it in its place before zipping up. "Do you think he knows?" She asked stroking my arms while I held the ice to her knees.

"I don't care. He can't keep me away from you." Her eyes glinted, lips lifted to one side.

"Possessive, are we?"

"Very." I dropped a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Mmm." She seemed calm and sated unlike before. It didn't feel like I just met her yesterday. It felt like I knew her for years. "How's the sweep going"?

"Distracting but nothing turned up." Her face down turned at my confession.

"Ergh!" Her disgusted expression earned an amused smile from me. "You should have let the Bratva kill him."

"Who told you?" I thought we kept it well under wrapped.

"I have my ways." The cheeky lift to her shoulder told me all I needed to know. She used her sexuality to manipulate people. As long as she didn't fuck the information out of someone, I wasn't going to lose my shit. 

Also, considering no one the in the team was bragging about sleeping with the daughter of Capone, I was going take that as the answer to my own question.

Somehow, she sensed my internal battle. Cheekily, she cocked her head. "Jealous are we?"

"Of course!" I admitted. Rolling her pretty eyes, she shook her head from side to side.

"Nahh! I just asked with a pretty smile." She smiled up at me beautifully. "Also, cleavage helps." I chuckled.

"Tomorrow I'm going to fuck you senseless." I spoke with my lips against her.

"I can't wait." She placed a quick peck on my lips and smiled into our kiss. I felt calm after a long time of war and suffering. The feeling was foreign but it allowed me to concentrate on her. Just her. A way to focus and I liked that.

My radio buzzed, startling her.

"Enjoy the sun baby, I'll see you soon." Reluctantly, breaking away from her I spoke quickly.

She turned to watch me walk away with a blank face. I wanted to know what she was thinking, I wanted to know everything about her but something on her face told me she wasn't going to give in that easily.

The arch of her waist exaggerated making my skin with need. Her golden skin and black hair nearly touching the counter called to me. 

Stopping me from going anywhere for a minute. Remembering the 'O' shape of her mouth, I itched my neck, trying not to get a boner while I knew I had to get back to work.

"Go." She commanded and I followed without a second thought.

I rubbed the perspiration away from my forehead with my fingertips while I walked away from her. Yashiko came running towards me and I met him in the middle of the main mansion.

"Their purse, you were right not to send their belongings with them. There was a hidden camera in one of their purses." He was in his suit where as I was still in my casual clothes. 

We jogged along the hallways and finally ended up in the lounge of the west wing. The purses were on the floor, their contents scattered across the coffee table. A small wireless camera was in the middle.

Capone was still half naked. I supressed the urge to roll my eyes.

"Whose purse did that come out of?" I asked.

"It was the same Blonde one. I think her name was Asia or Europe, I don't know." He sipped back the brown liquor from his tumbler. "I want to know who hired her."

"I highly doubt it was one of your friends from last night." I took the cell phone out of my pocket and got the contact from Yashiko.

"You guys are on lock down. I'll call Jake and get him to hack into transmitter and delete the damn feed." I ordered as I started towards the arched double doors of the main entrance.

"Where are you going?" Capone shouted.

"To do my job." 

"The transmission was uploaded to her phone. She left it on coffee table, directly across from the bed and EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING was caught on the camera. If you had sent her back with it, we would probably we watching it on internet right now." I heard the hinge creek, indicating that Jake he leaned back in his chair.

"Good." The driver pulled up to the Daze Hotel. I brought three cars full of cavalry while Jake fed me information over the phone.

"I also deleted the feed of you..." His gulp had me halting on the steps of the grand hotel.

"You saw?" I was furious. "I TOLD YOU TO KE-"

"NO. I promise." He was scared. "Nothing could be seen BUT it was evident when she popped up-"

"Jake." My growl warned him.

"Sorry but it's gone. I got your back G. You know that." I sighed and cut the call without saying goodbye. So many memories swirled around in my mind that I had to shake my head to clear them. I had to concentrate on the job, instead of Elena.

We all stalked up the marble stairs and into the luxurious lobby. People scattered around grand hall, some in suits and some in plain clothes. The guns were visible to all the watchers. One of the security guards made the mistake of putting his hand on my chest with the other hand on his gun.

Anger clogged my throat and I saw red.

"If you want to keep that hand, I suggest you move it."

He paled.

------------------
Yes, I used the word dominant in this chapter to describe Gabriel but by no means, is he into BDSM. He just has a dominant personality. That's all. 
What do you think is going to happen where he's going? W
here do you think he's going?