E P I S O D E - 8

"Episode 8 - First taste of sin"

"Just so you know, I won't hesitate to shoot you too." Her face was dead serious and I believed her. "So, they put me in here." She laid back down, eyes droopy. I looked at my bandaged wound she created and fixed up.

"You're dangerous, just like your dad."

"No. I'm nothing like him. I will never hurt the innocent." Her plumped lips with a line down the middle of her bottom one stuck out. It surprised me to find out that we had the same theory and the conviction behind those dark eyes made me want to find out more about her. I wanted everything.

I gulped, my usual dormant heart, broke through its barriers and churned. I rubbed my chest and her eyes followed my movement then to the evident bulge against my pants. She licked her lips and started at me.

"You should go." She whispered tiredly. I wanted her to get some rest but I wanted something even more.

"I will but before I do, I want a taste." She didn't move, neither did she protest which encouraged me even more. "Lay back, princess."

"This is crazy." She mumbled but complied making me lift one side of my lips. I moved her black blanket aside to reveal her smooth golden thighs. My eyes were glued to her but my hands cupped her inner thigh, finger tips softly caressed her body.

 She lowered ever self even more and her little dress got caught between her and the bed, keeping it in place while her body slid down to reveal her bare core.

"Open them up for me baby. I want to see what you're hiding." She wasn't shy about it when she folded up her knees and spread them wide, like she's done this many times before. I wanted to find every one of them and shop off their hands. 

_________

This chapter continues to a private chapter that is in a separate book on my profile. It's not private but it is mature. If you want to read those, you can find it on Private Chapters, Obsession on my profile.  

Again, this book is not mature but yes there are sex scenes there. If you don't read it, you don't have to and carry on. You won't be missing out a story line.