E P I S O D E - 25

"Episode 25 - Nightmares and fantastic fuck."  

"Why?" She lifted her head to steal a couple of pecks from my lips. My body shook and I grinded my pelvis against her with full force. She threw her head back and moaned.

"Protection. I didn't use protection." I didn't want to think about the consequences because they were too dire.

"I'm good. I have a patch." She lifted the riffles to show me the incision sight of her hip. Her hair felt slightly damp but not wet. I had never been with anyone without a condom and it burned me inside to have known other men have might have felt her like I do. "I always use condoms anyways so if you want to, we can."

"I can't. Not with you. I need to feel you bare." I latched my mouth onto the silky skin on the top of her breast.

"I'd like that." Her heavy breathing under my lips confirmed that. I felt her heartbeat against my lips. It was racing, just like mine.

"Good."

Then, I explored her body, like it was a map to the destination of my happiness. I took my time taking off the lace barrier that divided my sin from hers. 

I was fully naked within minutes, just like she but not before I snapped a dozen pictures of her on my phone. I didn't know why either of us were documenting our affair, even though we didn't include our faces in this set. Nevertheless, there were yet more to come.

When we were done, we lay on top of the covers with the A.C. blasting its cool air on us. The perspiration covering our bodies began to dry, started sticking to our skin. She was awake, but her eyes were closed. I slowly ran my hands up and down her body trying to lure her to sleep but when my phone suddenly pinged, she moaned, twisted herself to check what was going on.

I chuckled at her one eye cracked open. When I picked up, she turned, resting her hand on my thigh. My focus deflected when I saw it was Jake calling me.

"What up, man?" I checked the time before and it read 2.17am.

"I found him." He breathed. Straightening immediately, I startled Elena. My free hand went straight into her hair, trying to soothe her.

"Where?" I ordered.

"He's in New York. The former Secretary of Defence, now owns a $70 Million dollars' pent house right near Capone Tower." He explained, I could hear him clicking away on his keyboard. "His closest allies are the Saudi Oil moguls and they regularly make donations in his charity that hasn't treated a sick patient since 1990 when the organization of born."

"That's fine but what about the Russian ties. Why would he refuse to send us the damn chopper?" My head was pounding so loud in my ears, I couldn't even hear Jake for a while.

"The Bravta leader was his ticket to retirement. He was paying him too keep the Bratva prostitution ring going on in DC, Las Angeles and LA. 

But when the NSA picked up some chatter about the leader trying to purchase some top of the line missile launchers. That's why you guys went in, took him out." He was babbling.

"I know that bit." I spoke through gritted my teeth. The anger alarmed her, making up sit up and rub a hand up and down my back while she rested her pretty lips on my shoulder. It worked, it calmed the storm slightly.

"What you didn't know what the Jonathon Smith was the one who tipped them off when he found the chance. Gave them your location. It was the Foreign Minister that lobbied everyone in the Situation Room to deploy the chopper even when you were made. I think the bastard just wanted you guys to die for taking out his money supply away."