E P I S O D E - 42

"Episode 42 - Death is a part of us."    

Suddenly, she started to leave but I grabbed her and had under me in a flash on the fucking floor. When she tried to fight, I pulled my dick out of my fucking boxers, slid her sorry excuse of her panties aside and sunk in deep. She moaned, opening up for me.

We'd been deprived of each other for a while now. "You have to know by now that we can't stay away from each other Elena." I pleaded, pulling out slightly before thrusting in. She made a cute noise from the back of her throat. "I know you're scared for me. But how can I'd rather die than not have you."

"Gabriel" She looked at me, teary eyed. Her legs instantly locked themselves around my waist before giving me a squeeze.

"We're leaving. Before he comes back. We're getting the hell out of here. I've been saving cash so we can go. I don't know where."

"Anywhere but here." She arched towards me.

I sighed into her mouth. "Yes." I drew back and pushed forward again. Feeling her hot slick core around me. "Do you know that I can't sleep without you." I told her the truth, speeding up my movements. My lips slid over hers every time I spoke. My forearm braced my weight leaving my hands free to weave my fingers through her hair.

"I had nightmares without you." My chest ached at the confession.

"You can't leave me like that. Don't you know, I'm fucking obsessed with you." I started pounding into her.

"I'm obsessed with you too." She was so close, I felt her convulsing around me.

I clamped my mouth down onto hers, swallowing her cries down the minute she shattered under me. I followed suit within seconds and as we laid there, on the marble ground with my head resting in the crook of her neck, I listened to her fluttering heartbeat, feeling her core pulse around my shaft while she was coated in my juices.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed without breaking connection but I did feel our passion trickle down the length of my shaft and down my thigh. Sitting down against the back board of with her in my lap left like I was finally home again. Doesn't matter where we were, as long as I was with her, it felt right.

"I know it's going to be scary but I'm going to be here. I'll protect you." I promised her. Her beautiful face finally started to show some vulnerability. Her small hands rubbed up and down my hard chest.

"Have I ever told you that you're the sexiest man ever." The fact that she could say that with my cars literally under her finger tips, I felt like the fucking king of the world. Her pink panties were already ripped and discarded to the side, dress finally out of the way. I played with her buds with my thumbs.

"You're the most beautiful woman on earth." Unlike other woman, she didn't blush but basked in the pleasure. "Do you know the amount of freaky stuff I wanted to try out with you." I trailed a finger down from her throat to her navel. She grinded, moaning.

"Maybe when we're gone, we can finally give life to our fantasies?" She asked so innocently, I felt my eyes sting a little.

Deep down I knew the dangers of what we were about to do. Capone was ruthless and so was his brother who was on his way. We both could very well end up dead but I'd do anything to keep her alive.

"Here, Gabe." She got off me, preparing a pillow for her stomach. She offered herself to me so delectably, that my mouth watered. "I want your weight on me. Push into me." The trust she was giving me, the utter devotion, was an honour. Covering her with my body, I caged her hips in with my thighs. She locked her ankles, clamping her thighs together with me buried deep inside her.