E P I S O D E - 12

"Episode 12 - Whore house warnings."  

We left everyone stunned, the receptionist quickly picked up the phone, probably calling the police. There's no way Madam La'Laurie would press any charges for us barging in. We mounted the elevators and one of my men pressed the button for the penthouse.

"What's the plan boss?" Aiden asked.

"Get me Madam La'Laurie. You guys keep the guards busy and find Asia." I took out my gun, made sure there were bullets in the magazine and chamber and everyone followed suit. 

"The police would be here and they won't ever admit to running an escort company from a five-star hotel. So be aware." I screwed on the silencer and holstered my gun, making sure the knife and backup gun was in my boots.

I knew the guards protecting their business were vicious, hungry for money and so was I. I wasn't mad because Capone nearly got exposed, I was mad because I wasn't going to let this jeopardise my future. 

As selfish it maybe, I wanted revenge on what was done to me and my friends. The people who were truly responsible but I didn't expect it to be this way.

But I'd take it however it comes.

The doors dinged open and a gun was pointed at my head. The man was in a black suit with sun glasses and so were the men behind him. He was older and bald but in tight shape. I'd stared down the barrel of a gun before with men much scarier than him. Sadistic men without any morals who got off on hurting people.

"Unfortunately for you, I have a death wish. If I survive, I'll come back to kill you. If I don't, I'll come back to haunt you. Either way, you'll die." The cold sadistic smile on my face had him stepping back. "All I need a word with Madam La'laurie and no one will die."

He lowered his silver Beretta out of my face but didn't move.

"She's not here at the moment, you can say whatever you want to me." He locked his hands behind his back but didn't move a muscle.

"You're not in charge and we both know it." His white face reddened in anger and I heard clicking on the black and grey marble floor. Rich people and their marbles. The penthouse was all black and elegant with off white or grey accents. All different types of perfumes aisled me making me want to vomit. Lowering my head, I caught the faint scent of Tuberose and Jasmine, calming me down.

The girls were wearing long tight dresses with different designs. My eyes caught the sight of an elegant slender women in a black dress. She had pure silver hair, tied at the nape of her neck in a bun. Her long neck held hints of wrinkles under her chin but her face completely void any folds. Her gaunt face made her look sickly but I guess girls preferred that.

"Angelo, we have guests, where are your manners?" She sounded motherly but I doubted it was far from it. The men parted like the red sea. "Come on in gentleman. Ladies, make sure these..." She swayed motioning her hands towards them. "...lovely gentlemen feel very welcome." The girls with all kinds of different hair colours and dresses moved seductively. I scoffed because it was evident that they were trying too hard.

A fake practice that had been ingrained into them. "Don't." I warned my men but followed the lady into the other room. It was as elegant as the main lounge but it reminded me of the hotel room Capone set up for me in the city before I moved into his mansion. 

Her desk was against the tall glass walls, images of females in provocative ways filled the walls. There was another sofa set right in front of them with folders on it.

She took her chair and I sat down opposite her.

"You sent a girl who with a camera hidden in her purse. We're going to keep that by the way." I didn't lean back or even acted as if I was relaxed like she did. The woman smiled revealing her perfect pearl white teeth.