E P I S O D E - 4

"Episode 4 - Devil in a Red Dress."  

I remembered the last time I was in a mansion. We infiltrated right before dawn and using night vision googles we raided the house. 

I still remembered when I lifted my rifle and shot the sleeping bastard between two very attractive and naked women. I wanted to see their reaction the next day when they woke up next to a dead man.

He was one of the Bratva leaders and we were ordered to take him out. When my team leader asked why, they gave us the need to know crap.

The red carpet was laid out and limousines were pouring in. Rich criminals with girls on either side sauntered in like Kings.

"Boss. Come on." It took a second to register that I was the boss now.

"Go for Wolf." I kept my name. I liked my name.

"The other security agency isn't co-operating with us." Stavros's voice came through his earpiece.

"What happened?" Capone wanted the hired agency and us to work together for tonight. I wanted to be extra cautious with so many criminals around him. That's why I decided to put some of them undercover as Criminals. Capone thought it was a good idea, hiding in plain sight.

"They have been protecting the daughter for months and they don't want to hand the responsibility over until their deal has ended." He scoffed.

"That's okay." I'd personally checked over their private files and they were all in the clear. The fact that Jackson, her personal bodyguard was fucking her, had a lot to do with his reluctance of leaving her. "Let them protect her for tonight and you and the others will be in form tomorrow."

"Copy that."

The last of the limo pulled up, closing in on the door, making sure no one could get in. I dragged a hair through my black hair, hating the clean cut appearance. I made my way inside and wove through the white and grey marble hallways to the security room. The tall pillars everywhere reminded me of Greece, even though I'd never been there.

These people knew how to live it up.

"Any problems?" My eyes glanced over three of my men and to the numerous monitors on the wall in front of us.

"Everything looks solid so far boss." We had about one hundred bodyguards around the whole mansion tonight. If we added the extra weight the other parties had brought, it would rise around two hundred. That's a lot of gun power if something were to break lose.

The three of them were tech nerds. One was an M.I.T. graduate, the other two were shameless hackers. I stood against the back wall and watched every move the people in the monitors made. 

That's when something caught my eye. Shiny medium length brown hair curved around people, avoiding anyone who tried to stop and speak to her. Two men followed her behind her, glued to her side.

She wasn't the only one wearing a red dress but for some reason she caught my eye. I didn't know who she was but she swayed with an arch and her rounded backside attracted everyone's attention, not only mine. 

However, she wasn't the only one in the room dressed provocatively but she was the only one who had the aura, the sex appeal, to attract attention in a full-length gown unlike the other girls.

I adverted to different monitor, trying to keep my eyes open for the men who I saw entering. I tried to memorise the little cliques they broke off into. But my eyes roamed around and found a different of the girl. 

I was good with faces, trained to remember but she wasn't one of eye candies that came with the men.

The damn daughter.