With Pat and Paul laughing about their own past stories and jokes it left us to sit in silence. When I look to Mee I see he's still being depressed, so I stand up and walk over to him and try to stop his internal struggle. After a squat, down I see him stare at me like I just spoke fourteen different languages at once. "You writing the plan out of here?"

Mee looks down at his Japanese characters on a page then back at me, "No, this is my fanfiction." He squinted at me, my expression that was once a smile shifts into a bland expression. Damien who was sitting by us spoke, "You disgust me."

Jordan showed up after, his fire-proof mask flicked up and the blowtorch off and in his hand. "Dude, why are you holding that?!" Mee exclaims, leaning away from him and more to me. Jordan looked at it with a raised eyebrow, "It's off?"

"So?! What if it turns on?!" He panics, holding his head as Jordan playfully threatening him with it so he falls onto the floor, tears already in his eyes from fear. My tooth-gapped pun-pal says proudly, "Then there will be two hot messes in this room." He grinned, making me laugh instantly and Damien suicidal with a smile.

Of course, as any good friend would I go along, "Ooh, get roasted!" I press my hand on my cheek and the other to Mee who is smiling, crying and screaming all in one. "Oh geez, that pun was pretty heavy," He says, sounding internally hurt, "Maybe try something a little lighter?" He added on, smiling cheesily.

We all laugh as Damien moves the blow-torch to his head, "Jordan please blow my fucking brains out," He said, accidently making a pun he did not notice, until his face shifts into shock before regret, "Oh for evolutions sake no..." Damien quietly cried.

Very quietly I heard Mee say, "Wouldn't be the first time he's blown you." He pretended to cough violently after, making me look to Jordan and Damien while wondering what and what was their relationship... Or maybe Mee is just bullshitting.

After a second later Patryk jumped down with a watergun which he got god-knows where and says, "Hello this is the pun police."

Yuu shows up after ands adds, "We heard news of third degree burns."

"And your shit is weak!" Paul screeches after jumping in with sunglasses.

"Profanity."

"Language."

Matt lied on the table obviously and popped his head into view, "Bring the war!"

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I inhale to calm myself, ready to spend a night away from a crazed communist leader and some peace with normal friends... And Damien. As I open the door I am greeted to all my friends running around on tables and chairs with water guns. Pat on a chair; one foot on the back while aiming at Edd who was on the bench, Jordan was just by Edd with a blowtorch on full blast as he was seemingly protecting Edd, Mee was crying because he either was being tied up or being held to a table by Paul... Probably both, Matt was staring up at the ceiling with a wrench and a metal bowl on his head and finally Yuu was with his gun 'Betsy' while staring at me on a table.

Everyone paused when I opened the door, "Hi Tom!" Matt waves frantically, wide smiled. Still confused by this sight I wave slowly and stay in the doorway. Damien fell off the ceiling which was what Matt must have been looking at. "The hell- What the hell are you doing?" I must stop for a second mid-way.

Damien popped his head up from under the table and groaned before saying painfully, "I dunno, but this is a fun day," He grinned like usual but in agony, "Ok I can die now. Don't wake me." He fell out of sight for me so Jordan panicked, jumping down from the counter and going to his partner.

After an ahem everyone calmed down, getting off the furniture and leaving Mee bonded on the table. Yuu walked over to me and smiled, putting his gun and hands behind his back, "Hello, Thomas. Did you get the 'a-ok' from Tord?" He asked, smiling slightly.

Winning the world and youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें