King Chaotic Good

Start from the beginning

"Since birth." He walked over to the blender and poured the milk in slowly while still talking to us. Edd smiles slightly, shaking as he tries to remain calm about this, "So you would have been pretty close then, huh?"

This new Yuu looked to us with a dead-inside expression, "Yes, we were practically inseparable."

Oh. He started again, "But it was pretty in the middle; He's like a sibling that I'm stuck to..." He stopped, resting his head on the cabinet with the look of self-hatred again.

"So, um, what's your name, or are you... Yuu?" Edd asks in a brighter tone, must've been seeing the humour in that. Yuu took his head off the wall when Edd approached him, making me feel anxious because we still don't know this guy well. "Well, because it pisses everyone off; I'm Mee- it's my name yes, two 'Es', I'm basically a living disorder now." Edd offers a hand shake and Mee pauses like he just buffered before shaking his hand back.

"Sorry, I'm not used to being the one to make friendly gestures," He explained before shaking his hand, Edd giggled slightly so I just smile along, "Again; sorry that we never explained Yuu had a disorder... It's a touchy subject, y'know?" He shrugged and smiled awkwardly which seems less eerie and more comforting than Yuu's creepy still-standing smile.

"Anyway, wanna see Yuu and Paul argue; it's like watching a YouTube comment fight against a savage troll and a salty twelvie."

I laugh, "Sounds enjoyable, but uhm- why are they fighting?"

"Yeah, they got along before, didn't they?" Edd adds, trying to open one of the cabinets but he was too short to do it. "Oh yeah, that-" Mee snorted, not processing that Edd needed help; so of course I go and help him.

(A/N: I'm gonna put it out there now that Mee does have actual disorders of his own. The biggie being he has ASD so let that be the explanation.)

"So, um, why are they fighting?" Edd asks again, holding the soup with both hands in the centre of his chest. "So you know your friend Tom?" Mee starts with, We both nod and say 'yeah' in unison.

"Well he basically had hardcore face sex with Yuu," Mee says calmly, going to the drawer and getting a clear thin-plastic cup with a lid included, "Y'know, as you do I guess." He shrugged.

Edd shrieked in shock, I go wide eyed and scream shortly after Edd does; "Why?!"

"I dunno, I was crying in a corner binding of Isaac style while the whole demon thing was happening," He shrugged again, "Probably some development crap I wasn't relevant in."

Edd seems to go cross-eyed in confusion, "W-why Yuu- Tord's gonna be pissed, we're screwed!" He started to tear up and cry, "Haha, yeah; RL's gonna kill us." Mee added, not understanding the circumstances.

"Why is that funny to you?!" I accuse him as I hold onto Edd, "We're actually dead; Ugh, Paul can explain it."

Mee seemed tensed up, afraid and confused, "Uhh, ok sure let me just finish my smoothie." Edd sniffled, wiping his eyes before raising an eyebrow in confusion. "But you added milk."

The new identity slowly turned his head to look at us with the most passive-offended look. Also like he didn't understand what we were talking about, "it's a milksha-" I try to explain but as soon as I try he clicks the blender, making a loud noise to inturupt me.

It stops quickly so I try to explain again, "It's not a smoo-."

He clicked it again, giving the same look to us as before.

When it stops Edd tries to give it a shot, "You're not-"

Once again, he clicks it, blending the already blended drink.