Meeting those You know

Start from the beginning

"Yuu, help me tie Jordan to a chair before he dies." He started walking past me and Pat, Yuu sighed before pulling his chair back and standing up, "Be back."

Mee stood up straight quickly, "Wait, why don't I help?"

Damien turned around, "No way, I'm around seventy-three percent sure you have a thing with bondage," I start laughing widely at the sudden accusation.

"W-what?" He stutters, I wipe the tear from my eye to see Mee had been shook, everyone was laughing at this. "I'm sorry but you just seem like the type, candle-flame."

Oh god, my chest hurts from laughing; and to top that off Yuu says, "I can tell you a thing or two about that later."

What happened to the Yuu who hated those kinds of jokes? I do not care, this Yuu is way better. Mee turns red and decides to sit far away from us, then hides in his black hoodie.

They go off to prevent Jordan's death... For what the fifth time now? Shit's like a curse I swear. Tom seems bored suddenly, his face squished against the table while staring at Yuu's coffee mug. I don't think much of it until Pat tugs my sweater, making me look back at it- he's pouring whisky into the coffee, just straight from the bottle.

Not wanting to be around a drunk Yuu because I can imagine how strange that would be, I go to the table across from it, sitting by Mee who was watching from inside his jumper- "What does Yuu get like when he's drunk?" I whisper ask the 'tiny' goth.

"I have no clue, and I used to be him!" He replied in a whispery voice, He yawned slightly after, "He used to drink a reasonable amount at the cult and nothing happened."

"Dang, either Yuu is always drunk or is invincible." I mumble, squinting at Yuu who had walked back to the table by Thomas who was chugging the rest of the bottle, "Hm, why is everyone sitting over here now?" Yuu picked up his coffee, already suspicious.

Patryk decided to cover this one "It's the uh- cool kid table." We both turn to stare at him, squinting judgementally. He smiles nervously, Mee just snorts and goes along with it, "Yeah gnarly bro" He adds on. Feeling like I'm surrounded by idiots at about midnight.

"Well alright, I would not want to 'crank your style' as you would say" Yuu used quotation marks, Mee and I both groan in agony, he snorts and sits by Tom who spun his seat around, "Hah, Yuu- Yuu're so cool" He made a corny pun.

This made Yuu laugh although which is usually hard to do, "Thank you, Thomas" He ruffled his awkwardly shaped hair, making Tom do a drunken giggle. This is already suggesting something that is dangerous, for us all. Maybe he's drunk is all, never mind he just shuffled his chair closer to Yuu's we're all dead.

Hours pass with Tom laughing as everyone makes jokes and just chat, Damien being in the back to watch over his 'pal'. Whenever I look to Patryk he looks as worried as I feel when we're not laughing; why are we worried? Let's see, if the Red Leader knew he'd go ballistic, and since it's someone like Yuu who is an 'Assassin' he'd go mad, blaming us for staying quiet and without a doubt have us executed.

Eventually I figure he should head back, not because they're getting strangely close but- ok yeah they are so it's better to cut this off now. "Hey, Tom you should head back," I stand up quickly, "Come on I'll take you back so you don't run into the barrier or something."

They seem confused but Yuu looks up at the clock the dangled loosely on the wall, which read '2:34' Yuu flinched, "Oh goodness it is late!" he faced Thomas, "I will see you tomorrow, stay safe until then." He turned his chair around and started working on his notes which are in Japanese.

I make a phew sound, looking to Tom who was watching me like... Like he knew what I was doing. "Ok, give me a sec- second..." Tom said, standing up and walking with a small stumble to Yuu who was working hard already. He poked Yuu's back several times, "Y-Yuu, hey."

Having a gross feeling on me I step forward to intervene, Patryk grabs my shoulder and pulls me back, shaking his head. Mee slid over next to Yuu to help do the work while Tom wanted to talk to him. Yuu sighed slightly, going to change his bracelet but remembered he still had his orange one on.

He shook it off and turned to Tom; still on the wheelie chair. "Yes, Thomas?" Yuu greeted in his regular cheerful tone. Right after he said that Tom grabbed the collar to Yuu's hood, before we could process what was happening Tom pulled the good communist to his face, clashing his lips to Yuu's almost violently.

Each of us go wide eyed, not sure how to comprehend what's happening, it goes on for longer than a second; Yuu being beyond shocked as us just stood still as Tom pretty much was Frenching him.

(A/N: 'Frenching': French kissing in hip-Author slang.)

"Boy, am I glad I'm not a part of that anymore." Mee decided to bring in on a positive tone, this seemed to snap Tom back since after he slowly moved away from him, "See you tomorrow." He said strangely sober like before walking away, leaving Yuu on the spot and very confused.

"Psht, Paul stop taking so long or I'll run into the barrier," Tom said back in his drunk tone. I stare at Yuu again, "We're going to have to talk about this later." I say in a stern voice so he has a mild warning on. I run outside and catch up with Thomas.

A/N

Mee-ting those Yuu know.

Da dum tsk.

This series has changed... At the start it was easily fluff and tomtord and now it's evolved to abusive relationships and trauma... My kind of story.

Btw, what do you think of Yuu and Mee being split. Mee was quiet this chapter bc he's very introverted and as all introverts know it takes a while to feel socially safe... Especially since he used to be a personality disorder... He's gonna be upset about that yeah. (If you don't want them to stay separated forever, don't worry they wont be like that forever)

See ya next chapter!