Instead of just doing it and getting it over with he pulls me close- onto his lap more specifically. He purrs, putting his head on my shoulder so I could look at him if I wanted. But I don't so purpose defeated. "Are you purposely making this weird?" I ask, sounding grumpy-ish.

I saw Dame poking his tongue out, "Why, you want me to stop?"

This makes me flinch "I never said that- crap I mean... Never mind just do what you must" I cross my arms and go quiet, Dame kisses my cheek and starts spreading the gel on my sides. I tense up, holding my breath encase I make any weird noises.

While this is happening, I force myself to think pure thought, like hanging out with friends with ice cream- damnit Jordan you've seen enough anime to know that even that could be impure easily! Ugh, come on, come on! "All done!" Dame cheers, wiping his hands off with a cloth that randomly showed up. I get off him quickly, feeling super awkward.

"Wow was that really that traumatising?" Damien tilts his head, raising an eyebrow. I wave my hands around in front of me in a panic "No, no! I'm just starting to think maybe I'm not as pure minded as I thought."

Instead of him laughing he just squinted at me for a long time "You... You thought you were pure?" He disbelievingly questioned. I tense up "Hey, if you're talking about... That one time that wasn't me!"

Dame starts laughing, holding his stomach "Gee I wonder who it was then, on all fours at my waist," Dame starts, a finger on his cheek as he remembers- Oh no. "with their mouth around my-." I throw I pillow at his face, while still being absolutely red "Shut up I was drunk!"

Dame pulls the pillow off his face, still red and laughing "A) you were drunk on apple juice B) Drunken actions are sober thoughts... Woodpecker~" He paused before that nickname. I growl, grabbing a pillow to scream in, after doing so I breathe; calming down.

Feeling Dame kiss my cheek either could have made me flustered or angry, it calmed me down to know he wasn't going to be a jerk anymore; even though I'm ok with it, it's just bringing back old memories I wish I could forget.

I look up from the pillow, putting it beside me, Dame was putting the bottle away in the box. "Uhh, Dame?" I call, resting a hand on my head, "Can I try something?" I ask, not noticing how lewd that sounds at first "Crap not anything that you're thinking!"

"I'm thinking about onions cutting their knees, Jordan," Dame replies with a bland tone and expression, "I don't think a whole lot." This makes me think about onions getting cut for a moment before shaking my head, getting my mind back on topic. "Just close your eyes" I say, making it sound worse.

He shrugs, closing his eyes; I shuffle forwards on my knees, putting my hands on his shoulders, turning red I had already started feeling like quitting; I inch my face closer to Damien's, going to kiss him on the lips. I do kiss him, on his cheek.

I sit back, feeling defeated and humiliated for trying; Dame opens his eyes and tries not to laugh, "Y-you tried." He pats my shoulder, smiling widely. I cover my face; being too embarrassed to look at him properly. He moved my hands away, smiling at me half-liddedly.

Still holding my hands, he pushed me back, pinning me to the bed- oh holy hecking heck. I stare wide-eyed up at Damien who was smiling down to me. Dame eventually speaks up "you ok down there, woodpecker? ~" He asks in one of those tones. Instantly I start having a minor panic at being a situation, "W-wait Dame, we can't!" I slip my hands out of his grip, putting them up defensively "What if someone's around?! Or we have one of those diseases?!"

Dame rolls his eyes, "Damn Jordan, do you know how fucked up it'd be if we died of STD's or some shit, the author is fucked up but not that fucked up," He explained, I have no idea what that means but when he says stuff like that it's usually true... Kinda "And everyone is dead and burned so we're fine."

"What about Yuu?"

"Talking with Thomas."

"The others?"

"Paul is with 'Tryk, Edd and Matt are sick and Red Leader doesn't give a damn."

After thinking it over I decide to go along with it, feeling super awkward about it still. I smile a little, looking sheepishly, Dame smiles, going to kiss my neck; I muffle any sounds, or try to at the very least; even though it's just some giggling really- I swear I'm giggling.

His hand runs up and down my right side, I flush more, holding onto Damien's shoulders for more comfort, also my back arches when his hand starts going to feel the front of me more. Damien looks up from my neck, looking at me so this gives me a second to breathe. "You sure?" He asks for my consent which is out of character for him "Y-yeah," I nod, sounding unconvincing as heck, Dame doesn't buy it, he watches me still, I rest my hand on the side of his face "Damie~" I coo, he seems to melt, doing a drunk looking smile, "Well if you say so, Jordan~."

The rubbing on my chest stops, moving his hand to my face where he started inching towards as I take his sweater off as well, last detail being him starting to pull my sleep shorts off from the hem... who knew our first kiss would be before our first time in general?- Apparently, someone else did because the door got shot and kicked open. Yuu jumped in- holy crap oh hell, fudging fudge!

We sit up and scream, "Yuu what- where- how?!" I start, my face practically on fire, I hold onto Damien then realise I'm making it worse so I let go of him, shoving him away but it leads to him being pushed off the bed. "You think your best friend wouldn't visit you when you're in pain?" He started, "Not to mention I'd be leaving you with this... Sinner!"

"Yuu, you're a Satanist!" I shout, feeling the need to cover myself with the sheet. He seemed very calm but there was a furious vibe to him. Damien's head popped up from the side of the bed "How did you open the door?!" He growled, "I locked the door!"

"I shot the door!"

A/N

This chapter disgusts me bc there is only one POV.

I wanted to add Eddmatt stuff but I had no ideas so some minor story lines would be great to go with the next bits of story/character progression.