A farmiliar voice came from above, "Mee, this is god, I'm here to tell you that... I'm not real and shut the fuck up I'm trying to rob dead people" Mee knew this wasn't god, he wiped his eyes and looked up. A goggled face stared down at him from a small window, a tongue lazily hanging out as well.

Damn Damien Moore. "D-dame, where have you been? Where's Jordan?" He asked, sounding upset still. "I'm here!" Jordan's face squished into view, next to Damien's. "Oh crap, what happened?!" Jordan went wide eyed. "Hold on I'm coming" He exclaimed before he went out of view.

While Jordan was running out, Damien forced himself to slither out the window, struggling and getting stuck for a few seconds. Yuu moved to the left slightly so that Damien wouldn't fall on him. Jordan skidded to the opposite side "I'm here!" He jazz handed, wearing Damien's lab coat while still wet from the pool trip.

(A/N: I swear to Damien, how many lenny faces am I going to get just by saying Jordan was wet?)

Damien splatted to the floor, smashing his face in the ground. Both entrances made both Yuu and Mee start laughing, still teary eyed. Damien stumbled to sit up, before spinning to sit upside down, his legs resting up on the wall. Jordan walked over and sat by Yuu on the opposite side. It's quiet for a while as everyone watched the pitch-black night... Or mid-afternoon, it's winter so it's dark forever now.

"Yuu... Or Mee, what's wrong?" Jordan asked, leaning forward a little to look at his friend better. Yuu smiled weakly, sighing as his weak joy faded "I'm sorry I left... I'm sorry I came back too" He leant forward, resting his chin on his knees. "What?" Jordan raised an eyebrow, "Yuu, I'm happy you came back, Paul and Dame don't show it but... They missed you too." He smiled weakly.

"I've killed almost everyone left in this base" Yuu looked at Jordan sceptically, not trusting his word. Jordan tensed up, given a moment of sad agreeance "It's morbid but... I'd prefer you instead of probably everyone else here." Jordan smiled sidely, "Dame not being one of them obviously... Or Edd, but I don't see you hurting them." Jordan bumped Yuu's shoulder purposely.

Damien threw his hand up which is in a thumbs up "Whoo, gonna get laid, my dude" he sounded tired or drunk. "Shut up, no you're not!" Jordan's face went red and furious. Mee tensed up, snorted and started laughing loudly, making Jordan and Damien smile a little at how they managed to cheer up their friend.

Yuu wiped the tears either from laughing or still being upset, "Oh, D-dame, before I forget" He started, looking to Dame who looked way less threatening without his coat. He glanced over, his eyebrows raised in curiosity. "There was something weird in the infirmary. We have some substance from it."

"I love how specific you are" Dame replied, "What was it, a dead man, freaky therapist?"

"A black jacket," Mee paused him, tensing up and switching to Yuu's tone "That such a racist sounding term, my goodness" he face planted softly into his hand. Jordan leaned in from behind "I know right."

He went back to checking on Dame, his expression went to a thoughtful traumatised one, "What happened?" He spun around to sit up properly, listening properly.

A little bit taken back by Dame being serious, Yuu switched the bracelets to the red one. "Well, we saw a black jacket, we were lost so I went to ask him for help... Then he started twitching and throwing up..." He started, "Then his... spit up turned into monsters. Then he spewed on himself and-".

Damien put his hand up, telling him to shush. He put his hand down, he exhaled lightly "Not long before you went missing, they started working on this toxin to make 'the ultimate army'" he leant against the wall, looking up. "To make monsters, it's what Thomas turns into, it's part of whatever Pat is... But of course, they knew they wouldn't get it right at first".

"They used the mentally ill?!" Yuu gasped, holding onto his chest. Dame put his hand above him like he was measuring something. "Beyond that, a little something called 'the unfixable'" Dame slouched, "Where they have no purpose on the army. So, they got tested on, tortured into... These things that aren't even worthy to call human."

"How do you know about all this?" Jordan asked, looking over.

"Well, apparently they thought they'd busted me enough to get me to sign a contract that get's me tested on", The scientist looks back on the memory, looking unimpressed.

"You... Didn't sign it, did you?" Jordan asked, sounding worried.

Damien looked at them, expression is overly proud of himself "Hell no, luckily for me, I forgot how to hold a pen," he put a hand to his chest.

"What?" Mee whisper shouted while squinting.

"Then I ate the contract" Dame lost a little more dignity.

"What?!" Jordan's eye twitched.

"Then I ate the doctor" Dame said in a brighter tone, smiling more.

"What?!" The two said at the same time.

Jordan tensed up, looking worried "Dame, please don't tell me you really ate the therapist."

"Okay~" Dame sang, smiling and humming for a bit before talking again, "I have to have something in my stomach at all times now. Preferably not a doctor."

The blonde curled up a little, disturbed that mentally ill soldiers were put into torture and testings like they meant nothing, Mee who felt like he was about to cry and throw up again felt like freaking out. But while Yuu was still in charge, he decided to try and be positive "Well, at least no one we knew got hurt!" He smiled, pain still lingering in his eyes.

Dame looked to the side sheepishly "I wouldn't say that..."

Yuu glanced back instantly, fear back in both of their eyes, "W-what?"

"Remember your other friend, the uhm... Can't remember his job, a system worker, oh yeah!" He clicked his fingers, pointing up. "That black jacket who used to narrate." The blonde's eyes filled with fear and dread "Liam?" He started getting upset again.

(A/N: That guy from Climate change that I couldn't find the voice actor of)

Damien nodded, Jordan stood up "I uhm, think we should be off now" He stepped over to Damien and grabbed his arm, making him hiss aggressively. "Will, you be alright?" Jordan asked, staring at his friend. "Yeah, yeah... I'll head back to the lab... I want to talk to Paul." He crossed his arms.

The red head stared down, feeling guilt wave over him "Well, good night..." He turned around, holding Damien's arm. "Love ya, bud" Jordan said, feeling paranoid still. Mee looked surprised, shooting his gaze up to Jordan who just went around the corner "You too, bud" He smiled.

A/N

No, Yuu isn't crushing on Jordan and it's not vise versa. They just have a close friendship that both have been separated from for a long time... But yeah it makes Dame a little extremely uncomfortable.

What would you rather also? A short one more chapter for this day (With some YuuPaul or Eddmatt and Jordame) Because I have a sweet idea for Jordame that I refuse to let go to waste. I could skip to the next day also.