"Good idea, Paul. Hey, why don't we bet on which group gets mauled first too?" Mee says, I laugh a little and get louder. Mee smiles "Shh, you're going to get us killed before Paul does" he adds on. I wipe a tear away from my eye and nod. I missed having Mee and Yuu around so much.

"We should split up though" I heard Yuu's voice come back in. He takes a list out of his pocket and rips it in half. "I dibs Yuu and Mee" I say, walking over. Paul grabs me by the collar so I make graby hands to Yuu like a child. "Nope, you're staying with your boyfriend".

"What?" I turn to Paul who is still short- Little porklet he is. I don't have a boyfriend- Oh geez, is he referring to Damien? He's not my boyfriend for freak's sake! I don't even have a crush on him anymore. "Pretty sure Damien will have a panic attack and three heart attacks if you leave him".

I glance to Damien who was assaulting a fire hydrant. Pretty sure it's not me he needs help from. "Alright, sure" I say, pulling myself away from Paul, going to Damien.

"Oh, Jordan!" Yuu calls out, I turn around and he's holding a half-ripped piece of paper "You'll need this". I take it, look at the list briefly then back at Yuu who was smiling while having his fingers each touching the opposing one on the opposite hand. "It's okay if you can't get everything, just stay safe, okay?" He asks.

"Will do" I say, smiling back at him.

He looks above me a little. "You too, Damien". I look up to see Damien making excessive licking sounds while looking down on me. He stops and looks to Yuu "Don't tell me what to do, I'll damn jump in front of a plane". Yuu looks a little shocked. I laugh a little, knowing he isn't being serious. Luckily he gets it and giggles along a little "Alright then" He ruffles my hair.

The pringle which is my absolute best friend turns around and starts speed walking to Paul who was waiting at the end of the Hall. "Good luck, and stay safe!" He reminds us, waving. I wave back, smiling at how much of a mom friend he is. "Alright, Dame here's the list of things we have to get". I wave the paper in front of his face and he got overly amused by that, swiping at it like a cat.

"Ok, c'mon" I laugh after playing with the paper and him for a bit. "You need me to hold your hand again?" I tease, poking the space between his goggles. He tries to lick my finger, almost succeeding, he returns to a 'normal' person after that "Nah, we're inside now". Wait, then why did he want to hold my hand in the studio room?

"Right.." I stare at him for a bit suspiciously. After that a loud noise came from down the hall, like a bang of something falling. Out of reflex I cling to Damien's arm, admittedly squeaking. After the noise I heard Mee's familiar voice going "Shit, fucking, damnit!" Probably walking over something.

After an inhale, I let go and glance to Damien who looked like that little '030' text emoji. His face shifts into a smug look. "Oh shush, this place is heck-a creepy". I start walking, I heard Damien walking by my side "You afraid of all the ghosties~?" He cooed, poking my face "boop".

"Maybe I am scared of ghosts, this is the perfect place to have them!" I say, looking to Damien who was walking with his face uneasily close to mine. I look ahead of me again, not having the skill Damien has to walk without watching "Well, my dearest woodpecker, I as a scientist can tell you that nothing you believe, have faith or even remotely think are real exist".

"Real assuring, Dame" I say sarcastically obviously, Damien jumps ahead and walks backwards. "Really? Wasn't meant to be" He raises an eyebrow. I roll my eyes and keep walking, ignoring him again. Damien jumps the right way around and stays by my side, taunting me purposely he leans to my height which isn't even that far off his. "You wanna hold my hand, little boy?" He holds out his hand.

I squint at him "Are you purposely sounding like a paedophile?"

"No, but I could be" He smiles like usual "Am I?"

After a short glare I sigh and hold his hand, feeling my face heat up again. We walk through the probably haunted hospital holding hands, thank god this is just an us thing.

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Mee gets up from the floor, he was trying to walk backwards while talking to me and stepped in a bucket that hat a mop and all those things stuck in it. He flails his arms to stay up properly "Wow, good job, pringle" I taunt in my bland tone.

"Oh can it, brownies" He replies, crossing his arms. I smirk at my success at making him pissed. Making Mee angry is hilarious. "Can there be a easier way to tell when Yuu or.. You are out?" That made so much sense, ten points to Gryffindor. Mee raises an eyebrow, as confused as I am- and I said it. He snorted and giggled "I sure did miss that hell-hole of confusion" I believe Mee said.

"Yeah, we kept those friendship bracelets that Yuu and Jordan made" He said, reaching into his hood pocket, pulling out two wool, braided strings. An orange, red one with small star shaped beads and a light blue, sky blue and purple beads in the shape of ghosts and a dinosaur one.

Snorting accidently, I decide to playfully bully him "Friendship bracelets, you're pushing that homosexual meter, pal" I poke his face and he glared at me intensely. As always it doesn't take him long to respond with a snarky remark "You're one to talk, sir burger fetish" He responds, referring to Patryk. "Besides, you were there making your own shit with wool" He smirks classically.

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow, not thinking that was something I would do- Unless with the amnesia I became straighter. Oh no. "You sure were, sir straight" He responds, his walk getting sassy. "We were all making something, Patryk was trying to teach you how to make literally anything" He suddenly got close to my ear "You were a failure" He whispered.

"And I was making a communism symbol-".

"Out of strings of wool?!"

"Yes, let me finish the story!" He growled before going back to his regular tone "Jordan was making us friendship bracelets and Damien was making a noose..." His voice slowed down nearing the end. I shrug, smiling sheepishly "That's the anti-Christ".

"Ha, yeah" He dragged off, his expression getting depressed at whatever it was, missing so much? Not being around to see everyone change? Or not being around to save everyone from changing. Knowing Mee as the more emotional one I try to change his mood "I take it yours is the one with the T-rex?" I point to the blue and purple one. He suddenly squaks at me "It's a stegosaurus!" Almost inaudibly.

A/N

(Chapter 69 huhuhu)

Yea, prepare for Jordame shit and Mee and Yuu being hilariously precious with Paul.

Mee's obsession and knowledge of dinosaurs is based on child me.

If I'm being serious I think my headcanon voice for Mee is SAO abridged Kirito.