"I'd like to see you try to break up with me, babe. You wouldn't dare if you were smart." His voice was low, but rough and I didn't like how he was talking to her. I heard a louder and heavier thud accompanied with a female grunt and a loud slamming noise followed behind it.

What happened? Was she okay? What the hell did he do to her?

My mind was swimming with questions on her condition- not a single worry filled my mind about what would happen to me if she was hurt- and I was frantic. "Alyssa?!" I yelled into the phone.

Shaky breaths and sniffs were clearly heard and I immediately knew they were coming from her. She made a hissing noise, like one that you make when you get cut or something happens that hurts, and I called for her again. "Alyssa?" I cried once more and this time, I heard and felt my voice crack slightly.

"N-Niall?" She quietly whispered into the phone with a whimpering breath.

"I'm on my way now, princess. Don't hang up the phone. Please." I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way towards Corbin's place. I knew they weren't at the hotel because someone would have heard them and called security or something.

"Okay." She sobbed a couple more times and I felt my heart slightly ache. "H-he left the room for now but I'm scared for when he c-comes back." She continued to cry.

"Please stop crying." I hopelessly begged. "I'm only about two minutes away. You need to go outside now and wait for me to get there." She didn't say anything, but I could hear her shuffling around and probably gathering her stuff together. I didn't want her in there in case he came back and hurt her again, like she had said. I wanted to be able to get her out of there as fast as I could so I could tend to her injuries whether they were major or minor. I just wanted her to be okay, and she clearly wasn't with Corbin.

It was already getting dark out and the sky had a weird red color to it. It actually looked pretty, but I wasn't in the mood to take the time to admire it. I finally got to Corbin's house, and she was standing by the side of the road looking up at the light above my car. I looked up seeing the same street light she was staring at and watched it flick on and off a few times. I could hear it as it buzzed a few times as well, since I had my windows down, and I could even see a few stupid flys land on the burning bulb.

I hung up my phone and watched her as she did the same thing before climbing into the car. She had tears falling down her face bringing black makeup along with them. Even with snot and black lines all over her face, she still looked absolutely beautiful.

"Please drive." She sniffed once she was in,

I wanted to drive- far, far away- but I also wanted to give that little fucker a taste of his own medicine, first. I may have beaten him up twice in the last month already, but I didn't give a fuck. This time, I know for sure that he laid his dirty and evil hands on something as pure and innocent as Alyssa and I was going to be damned if I was going to allow him to get away with it. "I'm going to beat that-" I started.

"Niall stop!" She yelled placing her hand over mine as I was about to unbuckle myself.

"No! He hurt you... again! I heard what he said and did to you, Alyssa!" I looked her square in the eye not believing she was actually going to let this go so easily.

"Please, Niall!" She begged looking me right back in eye. "I think you've beat him up enough. Do you realize how that would work out if you just show up to his house and punch his face in?"

"He deserves it." I barked.

"You'll end up in jail this time." She shot back. Her eyes were still pleading with mine to just drive away, already. "Please, Niall. I just want to go back to the hotel. Please." Her glossy eyes and trembling lips bought me over.