"Stop. No." I pulled away and removed his hands from up my shirt. 

"What?" He asked with a laugh. "Just trying to have some fun." 

"No. We've only been dating for a week, anyways, and I'm not just going to hop into bed with you." I scoffed. 

"Then where are we now?" He replied thinking he had won. 

I sent him a glare even though I wasn't even sure if he could see it. "You know what I mean." Annoyance was clear in my voice. 

"Oh come on, Alyssa." He practically begged shaking the bed slightly as he whined. "Don't you love me?" He pouted. 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes before giving him my backside. "Goodnight, Corbin." I mumbled closing my eyes and pulling the comforter up higher towards my chin.

*

I slowly walked into the photo shoot room wearing some kind of African cheetah outfit. It basically consisted of a skirt that was higher at one hip and then dipped down on the other end, and a strapless top that went diagonally at the bottom hem showing my tan stomach along with my belly ring that I hadn't worn in months. I walked in and Niall was standing there with his camera putting new batteries in it. I moved my head up and propped up my nose ignoring my subconscious as she tried to nudge me to say something to him. My mouth stayed shut and I walked over to the set seeing two trees were on it in front of an African styled background. 

I stood in between the two trees and poked at a small piece of wood that was coming off of one of the tree trunks. I pecked at the wood until it finally let loose and fell to the ground making a weird helicopter motion as it did so. I stared at it on the ground for a few seconds before looking back to where I had pecked it off of seeing a scrap the exact shape missing from it. It didn't look the same without that one lonely piece that now sat on the floor that fit it perfectly and no matter how hard you may try, you will never find another piece that will fit it as perfectly as that one.

A clearing of a throat in front of me startled me and making my eyes move up from the damaged tree and to the boy in front of me with a camera hanging around his neck and a perfect blonde quiff. "Sorry." I silently apologized posing myself in between the two trees.

The photo shoot had gone just like they had the last week, and when he announced that we were done, he wasn't looking at me and just stared down at his camera- just like what he had done multiple times this week already. 

I stood there for a second fiddling with my fingers and just staring around the room trying to find a way to ask Niall if we could talk. I had been so cold to him when he asked me the other day if we could talk, but I should have womaned up and talked to him the other day because, I never really thought I would ever catch myself saying this, but I really missed his voice and I missed talking to him and I miss the way his face would lighten up and his eyes would glow a bright blue when I got excited about something or made even the slightest of eye contact. I just missed him.

I opened my mouth to talk, but then just closed it and shook my head. I walked off of the set and headed for the door when his word stopped me. "Alyssa?" He called. 

I stayed put not moving and just facing the door. I wasn't going to blow him off like I had the other day but I wasn't really sure what to do so I just stood there. "Can we talk?" He asked quietly. 

I turned around and put a small smile on my face looking at the window behind him. "Sure." I looked down at the floor and gave a weird walk back over to him never letting my eyes wander anywhere else but the cool black cement floor that my feet were touching since they had us in bare feet for this shoot.