Tom made some small annoyed or embarrassed noises before trying to change the subject "W-wasn't there another guy with you?" Oh crap... Patryk. He wouldn't have known, would he? I mean, he saw him when he was all zappy but... Paul looks off to the side, looking depressed. Damien is the first to reply "You must mean crow". That makes sense... His fringe does looks like a bird.

Tom thinks but catches on and nods "Y-yeah him..."

Damien chuckled once "Well... Sorry to alarm you but you see Patryk is dead" He put so much more power on the 'dead' like when Paul did, only way angrier. Speaking of Paul he quickly shot him a glare.

"He's not dead, he's just... It's complicated" Paul starts to explain but doesn't know how. Tom streached his arms "Well then, you two can explain it to me while we get cereal. Tord unfortunately didn't feed me before trying to kill me" He already starts walking out. Matt looks to me, rather surprised. I shrug before standing up and walking along. Before we leave I heard Damien shout out "Hey, can you get some more noodles?" I nod before running along to catch up.

~SHORT TIME SKIP~

~TOM'S P.O.V~

We're all at the food hall which is completely empty. No one at all was at the tables. "So, you want anything especially or?" Edd asks, snapping me out of my thought.

I shake my head "Just surprise me, I'll wait out here" Edd nods before running inside, Matt was holding the door for him. I lean against the wall, staring up at the high up ceiling. There was no sound at all. I use this time to reflect on my decisions.

After a while standing got annoying, I sat at the furthest end of one of the long tables. I follow one of the lines on the wooden tables, the kinds you always get when polishing wood. The door to the mess hall opened with a creak. Shit. Not even needing to turn my head I know who it is. The sound of a malfunctioning, broken, robotic arm breaks the previous silence from around the neck.

I say nothing, hoping I could keep my head low without him noticing. I knew this wouldn't work. A navy-blue denim sleeve blocks my vision. He used his whole arm to cover my eyes probably because his other arm wasn't working. "Guess who~" He purred in a sweet tone.

I stay quiet for a few seconds, hoping this was rhetorical. I smelt blood. Oh god no. "T-tord?" I say, stuttering. He giggled before putting his arm off my eyes. "Ding-Ding!" He said. Hesitantly I turn around to face him. Blood covered, his metallic arm's wires dangling out, his fingers barely moving. "Silly, my eyes are up here!" Tord says in a bright tone. He had his normal fingers pointed to his one eye that functions.

"Tord... What did you do... Who did you kill?!" I stand up, looking him dead in the eye. He smiled still, looking surprised. "Well, when you were gone from your room, with an axe, and the elevator was destroyed with no one in it I got worried! So I figured you went to hang out with... Edd and Matt... They've been in the building lab so I went there!" I think for a bit. Shit... He didn't?

"When I asked where you were they didn't tell me!" Tord acted like a grandparent explaining a story he sighed a little "So I had to use some force... Now you're here! With me~" He smiled sweetly again. This is not sweet despite all that.

He holds my hand. Not making it any better. "Tord... Please tell me, you didn't-"

"I did it for us, Tom" Tord states in the most monotone voice "For you~".

I stare in complete fear at his expression of pure joy while blood trickles down his face. Tord's expression randomly changed when his arm made a small noise. In under two seconds the communist's head snaps over to the right of him, raised his robotic arm and fired a laser directly at Edd's hand which was holding a frying pan, ready to hit Tord in the head.

Edd screamed in pain, dropping the Item, his hand sizzling as it burned. "Edd!" Me and Matt both shout out. Matt holds Edd as he starts to cry, clearly trying to force back tears. Ready to beat a commie I glare at Tord "Tord what the fuck is!-" He stopped me by putting a finger over my lips. Shushing me before giggling.

"The elevator is fixed up now, so come home soon, ok?" He smiled so warmly like nothing happened. I glare at him, waiting for something else to be said. Tord opened his eye, looking unimpressed. The little light on his robotic arm glowed, he switched his glance to Edd and Matt who were holding each other. Matt trying to comfort Edd helplessly.

In a sigh I agree "Sure.." He smiles again, kissing my forehead before leaving. Waving before he left the hall. As soon as he left I sprint that one or two steps to Edd "Holy flying pepperoni powers, Edd!" He looks to me with one eye open.

"I-is there a med kit in here?!" Matt asks in a panic, his eyes tearing up.

Edd spoke up, his voice sounding so forced to stay normal "I-I'm ok... I promise!" He forces a smile. Yeah, bullshit alert. "Tord said something about the Invention room... What was it?" Edd asks, still leaning on Matt who was crying.

Shit...

A/N

Gotta love that cliff hanger.

Pretty sure Tord is hated by everyone now... Damn... But wait! There's more.

Man, I sure hope there was no one Edd cared about in that invention room. HMMMM.