-”Never change D!”, she giggled and I smiled at that. I was good at pushing my feelings away, so I could make it easy to enjoy the situation.

-”I won’t!”, I smirked.

-”Sorry but we’re about to begin the interview”, a man with a black T-shirt and grey trousers said, “so we’re gonna have to ask you to go in the other room”, he smiled talking to Natalie obviously!

-”Heard that Natalie nobody wants you here!”, I giggled still swinging around. She rolled her eyes at my childishness with a little playful smirk on her face.

-”I hate you Dems!”, she said.

-”Stop lying to yourself! You LOOOOVE me!!”, I cooed before turning my eyes to the guy. 

-”Hey Demi! I’m Ryan! I will be interviewing you!”, he smiled handing out his hand for me to shake. 

-”Nice to meet you Ryan!”, I smiled back. I put the headphones on my head pulling the mic a bit closer to my mouth.

-”Hi this is Marc Rooney for Radio Vista! It is now 11h am people. This morning we have the honor to have Demi Lovato with us! Demi how are you?”, Marc asked happily. If you thought about it, it kinda sounded like macaroni!! Haha!! How funny I am! A grin appeared on my face after that silly thought.

-”I’m good! Couldn’t be better!”, I smiled coming back to reality.

-”So Demi, we learned a bit earlier this week that we will not see you on the next  season of X-Factor?”, he said.

-”Yeah, yeah, yeah”, I smiled, “I want to concentrate more on music, X-Factor takes a lot of time on my schedule. I just want to do some music, it was a great experience and I had a lot of fun but I feel like this part of my life is over now!”, I explained with a sad smile.

-”Well that is really sad, are you going to miss Simon”, he smirked.

-”Nah!”, I giggled, “he’s getting boring now that he’s having a kid plus he’s kinda super old.”

-”Haha!!”, he laughed, “What should he call it”.

-”If it’s a girl Demi OBVIOUSLY!”, I smirked, “And if it’s a boy I guess he could call him Demetrius!”

-”I love how you think!”, Marc exclaimed, “So are you loving Canada!”

-”Yeah! I love my Canadian Lovatics, but why does it have to so cold”, I pouted.

-”haha!! We get used to it”, he smirked, “So we saw you arrive here with Olivia Dickens an X-Factor contestant. What is going on with that!”, he asked giving me a friendly smile.

-”Well”, I smirked, “Olivia is a great girl, I knew her before X-Factor and we just get along really really well. Since she’s Canadian she’ll be going home for the rest of the holiday break so she asked to come with me. I could never say no, we’re like besties! She’s my girl! Plus it’s fun having a friend around in my crazy life!”, I smiled.

-”That’s great! So do you feel like it ends your X-Factor days on a better note?”, he asked.

-”Yeah for sure! I’m really proud of her! And plus now I can say IN YOUR FACE SIMON! That’s the best part!”, I giggled, “but Alex and Sierra are amazing and I wish them the very best!”.

-”That’s great! So Demi we will see you on the New Year’s eve stage in 2 days right?”

-”Wrong! It’s three actually!”, I giggled, “But yeah and I’m super excited to perform for all your canadian faces! I don’t get to come here often so I just try to have as much fun as possible”, I smiled.