Damien hardly let him finish his sentence before he grabbed him and started kissing him roughly. Jordan made a small noise of surprise. It took him a while to go along with it. With no warning Damien pushed the red head against the wall rather forcefully.

Jordan who was taken by surprise looked at the wall behind him. Damien took this opportunity to dive to his neck, kissing and nipping at it. Jordan made that small squeak/moan noise which encouraged Dame to start biting and suckling onto one part of his shoulder. Making Jordan a flustered mess of moans.

The crazed scientist made sure he left a mark on Jordan's shoulder before continuing to kiss the dork who had accepted whatever the actual shit was happening. Damien moved away from the kiss, still giving Jordan bedroom eyes. It took Jordan a while to notice what Damien on about, the little sadist was playing with the button on Jordan's jeans.

Jordan's blush which previously died down got revived instantly. "Can I~?" Damien asked innocently, his face and context being quite the opposite. Jordan gulped, he looked off to the side "Y-yeah sure" Damien giggled twice before kissing Jordan's cheek softly, trailing down as he undid his crush's pants.

Suddenly... Knock, knock!

Damien turned around and hissed aggressively at the magnet room's door. Jordan flinched with a small noise of fear. "Jesus, fucking asshole..." Damien mumbled. Jordan tried hard to calm down "W-we should let him in".

"Or... Hear me out, we could... Not" Damien smiled with the eyes of someone who is about to blow a fuse.

"Damien!" He moved to the side and picked up Damien's goggles and passed them over to him.

He rolled his eyes and groaned, he put on his goggles as he spoke "I was just joking" He leaned back and rolled across the floor to the button. "No you weren't" Jordan did his pants back up and stood up, sitting on his chair again.

"Aw, you know me so well~" Damien cooed before he hit his face against the button, the door unlocked and Paul walked in, completely oblivious to what happened.

He blinked at the situation. Damien was obviously pissed off while glaring at Paul while Jordan was obviously fully red while trying to do some blueprints to distract himself. "Geez, did I interrupt something?"

"As a matter of fucking fact-!" Damien started

Jordan freaked out so he cut in "No, don't listen to him, he's having an episode!"

"This is a chapter!" He flipped over his chair, it spun across the room and hit the wall. No one knew what to respond with.

"Well shit... I'll just grab the rest of that cereal then and I'll go back" Paul walked past the super pissed off Damien. Jordan passed the cereal box over to him, looking embarrassed. Paul squinted, confused and curious to what he missed. He took a bite from his cereal when Damien who was on the ceiling ripped off one of the flaps on the box and started chewing it aggressively.

Paul leaned back. "Weren't you going to eat in there?" Jordan asks, feeling anxious.

"What if I want to eat in here?"

Damien spoke up, in the most serious tone ever "Then I'll eat you"

Paul blinked slowly, but then laughed "That's-" He stops when Damien slowly raises the cardboard piece to his mouth and ate a piece of it. He slowly walked back down the hall to the building stations were, he sat down and started eating there. Watching them with suspicious eyes.

Damien sat down and chewed more of the card board. Jordan stared at the blueprints. "Pen" Damien made grabby hands at Jordan. The red head passed his... Friend? The red pen he was holding. Damien started scribbling on the remaining cardboard.

Damien rolled his chair closer to Jordan, he pressed his hand against his, intertwining fingers. Jordan looked down at their hands then at Damien. He noticed the corners of cardboard and pulled his hand away, taking the card board with him which happened to be shaped like a heart.

It read:

Meet me later~ <3

4-5-3

That's it.

The numbers are meant to be his room number. Jordan flushed up, he looked to Damien who was holding his goggles above his eyes and winking with his tongue out.

Paul watches from the background wondering what the fuck happened that he missed.

A/N

⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) A
    < ⌒ヽ R
   /   へ\ E
   /  / \\ U
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ A
  / / G
  / /| G
 ( (ヽ R
 | |、\E
 | 丿 \ ⌒) S
 | |  ) / I
'ノ )  Lノ V
(_// E?

This chapter may as well be considered a flashback rather than an alternate thing. (Hence why it's here) But not really... It's not canon to the fic. It can be fanon... Believe what ya want.

A part two may MAY exist soon (in the junk and mess ver of this)... Yes, a more nsfw one. This was to piss you off.

Idk why people ship Jordame when the BEST ship is Damien x Food packaging.