Epilogue

Jennifer turned in her statement, matching up to exactly what Brantley had admitted to.

Alex had to move back into his own house. He and Kayla are still in a devoted relationship and keep well in touch.

Kyle sobered up and got a job. During this job he met a girl who he seems to really be in love with. Cassidy.

Logan sobered up, also. He started going to church and changed his life around for the better.

Brantley is serving life in the same penitentiary as Jennifer's father.

Michelle and Jamie slowed down working. Noticing how much that they are actually neglecting Austin and Jennifer all the time because of their jobs.

Jennifer decided to ease up and try to be the old her. Doing this made it easier on her and Austin's relationship.

Austin began singing again. Spreading his music far and becoming a very popular sensation on the internet.

As for Austin and Jennifer both, They've had their ups and downs like every couple on the planet. They work it out quickly and immediately.

Austin gave Jennifer a promise ring, both of them promising to stay together through high school and to get married afterwards.

So as you can see, all ended fairly well for them.

~The End.~

**********************
I'm sorry to anyone that this might have been a disappointing end. I wasn't quite sure how to end it exactly.

It actually upsets me so much for this whole book to be ending! I have had so so so much fun writing it and hearing from all of you about it!

So for the last time, comment and vote, my darlings! I love you all!❤️❤️