Chapter 12

What? Why did he ask me that? What is he trying to prove?

"Well...ar-are you?" I was just getting furious.

"That's classified."

"Yeah I bet it is. How about on the count of 3, we both say yes or no."

"Okay ready? 1...2...3!

We both simultaneously said no.

Well that was a relief! We're both virgins. Or...is that bad? If he would've not been a Virgin I would've been mad at him. If He was one and I wasn't he might have been just as mad. But you have 2 virgins who don't know what they're doing. Would this cause problems?

We didn't really talk much the rest of the evening..

The next day at lunch, Kayla was babbling a lot about her future career in cheer leading. I couldn't keep focus. Austin was rubbing his hand up and down my thighs. Getting really close to private spots. I sat my hand on his knee, trying to okay the game too. But I didn't know how, and honestly I was a little scared.

I mean what was with him? Last night he was ready to get it on. Now he's getting frisky in the cafeteria?

He grabbed my hand and slid it up higher on him. I felt my heart race and my hands get really sweaty. The higher he went the more sweaty my hands got. I finally felt it. His warm hard extra length. I gulped. He let go of my hand and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

My hand just sat there. Heat from me and him didn't make my nervous sweats better.

I lifted my hand off and I guess it was sitting there too long...I left a hand print from my sweat!

I looked down and my eyes widened. And Austin noticed my shock.

"You like what you see, baby?" Austin kissed my neck.

"Uhh..look for yourself.."

He looked down and noticed the hand print.

"Oh shit. Oh shit!" He tugged at host shirt to cover it but it was to short for that.

Kayla gave us a funny look, "Excuse me? What was so important that my talking had to be interrupted?"

"Nothing. Uhh..continue! Go on!"

"Nope. Forget it now."

Austin grabbed a napkin to try to dry the stain a little. It didn't help.

"Way to go spaz.." He bumped me with his shoulder.

"Me! We talked about this last night. But, your stupid teenage boy hormones are raging to much to understand."

He gave me a nasty look.

The bell rung to go to sixth period. Austin stood up to face away from everyone. The stain faded but it was still there. He tugged his shirt a little more to stretch it but it did t help.

We walked to sixth period. Hoping the air from him walking would dry. It didn't. Man this was a lot of sweat!

I walked In and took my seat. Austin was right behind me.

Mrs. Vickery stood up, "Austin what's that on your pants?"

*****************

SO SO sorry for not updating in so long! I had something come up then I had writers block. Hope you guys love it!!❤ COMMENT AND VOTE!