Chapter 7

I laid there hesitantly. Should I look out? I finally got up and slowly pulled back my curtains. Nothing. There wasn't anyone or anything there. I laid back down in my bed and had to get right back up again when I heard a loud knocking on the door. My mom was in bed so I had to hurry downstairs before they woke her.

I slowly opened the door not knowing what's behind. When I finally see a drunk Logan. I stared at him in disgust.

"What the fuck..." I couldn't say anything else.

"Wha-whad up, baby. Come 'ere."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out, "Logan...Let go. I'm not even playing with you. LET GO!"

"You know dat you miss dis.." His words were slurred. "Come 'ere. Come a little closer.."

He pulled me in closer. Close enough for me to smell the booze on his breath. I was struggling to get free when then he kissed me a big sloppy kiss and laid me down on the grass. I was about to throw up and I couldn't get out my scream. He slid his pants and underwear down just low enough for his 'friend' to pop out. I started freaking out by this point. I didn't want to scream and my mom see this. Luckily, where he had laid me down there was a patch of big decorative rocks.

"So who do you like now, bitch? Me or Kyle?!" He started tugging on my jeans.

Logan had NEVER been this way before but I had no choice. I picked up one of the big rocks and smashed him in the back of the neck with it. He fell down beside me and laid there for a few seonds before getting up and rubbing the back of his neck. I ran into the house as fast as possible and locked the house up. Tight. I ran into my room and looked out. Logan stood up and pulled back up his pants. I laid down in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

**3 Days Later**

"Oh Austin!" I shrieked at the sight of the Pandora bracelet Austin got me. 

"I knew you'd like it!"

"Why did you get this for me?"

"I was in the mall with my mom and I saw it and it made me think of you! I had to get it!"

I gave him a big hug and kiss. He didn't let go of me and I was Okay with that. He finally let go and I looked at him planting another kiss on his lips. I held my wrist out letting him put on the bracelet. 

"You hungry?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah a little." I smiled back at him.

He walked into his huge kitchen and pulled out a frozen pizza, "Sound good?"

"Sounds delicious!" I hoped up on the bar stool. And my attention got redirected.

"Austin, does your mom not like me?"

"No! It's not that. Just of all days that you were here was the day I got the crap beat out of me. She was just being a worried mother."

"Where is she now?"

"At work. She probaly won't be home until tomorrow morning."

"Sounds just like my mother..."

The oven bell rang telling us that the pizza was finished. Austin pulled it out of the oven while I got us some Dr. Pepper. 

Austin grabbed us both plates. He set one for me where I was sitting at the bar and one for him acrossed from me. He put the extra cheesy pizza in the middle of us. I sat our drinks down at our seats.

"MMMM...I'm such a good cook." Austin said with a mouth full.

"Yep. You sure are! It takes a professional to cook a frozen pizza!" I winked at him.