Chapter 16

I knew things wouldn't be the same for a while. Especially if my mom finds out, too.

I wasn't really sure when or if all this will blow over. His mother said to be safe. But that doesn't mean she'll trust us alone.

That Sunday we went to church and we went to the mall afterwards. Only too eat. And his mom was texting him every 10 minutes to see what we were up too.

Not long afterwards he brought me too his house. He said I needed to meet someone that day.

When I got there, there was a male about the same height as Austin with Bieber hair sitting on the couch.

"Alex this is Jennifer."

Alex stood up and smiled. He walked over and shook my hand.

"Hello. I'm Alex!" his smile was bright a cheery.

"I'm Jennifer." I continued to shake his hand.

"I've heard a lot about you."

"You have?" I smiled at Austin and he winked back.

Austin sat us down on the couch and he left the room and headed towards the kitchen.

Alex leaned over and whispered, "You're very pretty. You're everything I pictured you as."

I was really confused. I had never heard about Alex, but he had heard about me. And he is crushing on me? Who is this kid?

I smiled at him to be polite, "thank you. Austin is pretty lucky I guess."

"He sure is." He winked.

Austin came back into the room.

I was now smashed in between the two boys. I was so uncomfortable..

Alex got up and went to the restroom.

I leaned over and whispered to Austin, "Your friend has a crush on me."

"What?"

"Alex! He is so crushing on me."

Austin burst out into hysterical laughter.

"No! You're being conceited! Alex is just a freak like that. He has a girlfriend, Jen."

I was so embarrassed. Then Alex walked in.

"What's so funny?"

"She thinks you like her!"

Now I had two idiots hysterically laughing in my face.

I was mad but didn't want to show it. So I kind of just sat there and let them laugh it off.

"Okay it's not funny anymore."

"You're right. I'm sorry babe." Austin wrapped his arm around me.

"Me too babe!" Then Alex wrapped his arm around me.

They both burst into laughter once more.

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

Austin was laughing too hard to care where I went too.

I went in and closed the door behind me. I got up and sat on the sink.

I was in there for a while. Just sitting there on the sink.

"Hey man, I gotta go take a leak." Alex said.

He walked in the bathroom on me. I completely forgot to lock the door.

"Oh I'm sorry Jennifer!"

I grabbed him and pulled him in. I was really mad at Austin. So I let my brain do the thinking. And it didn't think good enough.

Before I knew it I was kissing Alex. Austin walked in noticing I was gone.

The look on his face was awful.

I looked at Alex. All I could get out is,

"What the hell am I doing?!"

**********************

Fairly short. Sorry! Comment and vote❤️