Chapter 14

"Did you not just hear what I said?!"

"What do you think? Think she would've believed it?"

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?"

"Hello?"

Hello? Why did he just say 'hello'? I don't understand. Did my question just make him dysfunction?

"Hello?!" He repeated it again.

I looked down and realized...I hit the 'mute' button..

I un-muted it, "Yeah yeah. She'd believe it."

"What happened?"

"Oh sorry. I got distracted."

"Okay...weirdo. So what did you have to talk to me about?"

This is it. Now or never, "Would you ever marry me?"

"In a heart beat..."

"No for real.."

"No really. I would marry you right now if I could."

I smiled wide even though he couldn't see me.

"Aww. Babe. I love you."

"I love you, too"

We talked for another hour before I crawled up into bed. I was so sleepy.

I cranked up my music and did a little jig in my bed. I was so happy. I felt a big relief off of my chest.

Can't wait to tell Kayla. She's going to die!

I snuggled into my bed and got comfy and warm in my covers. I laid there and I thought myself to sleep. Thinking about how lucky I am to have him.

*Austin's P.O.V*

I couldn't stop thinking about her. I do want to marry her. But, I don't think we should be talking about it now.

I meant what I said. I'd never lie to her. But she did spring that on me.

I couldn't quit replaying it in my head. Her voice. Saying it. I'm just so in love with her.

I want to show her my love. But for some reason, she's just acting weird about it.

The first time she was pretty up for it. Now she just seems scared. I wouldn't ever hurt her. Why is she so scared?

I want to know but I'd never ask. I don't want to rush her I to anything she doesn't want to do or isn't ready for.

I went to bed thinking about her. Thinking about how she walked, and talked, and acted. And how she reacted to me today.

I became aroused. Excited.

I was full of temptation. And I was about to give in. I thought about it for a while.

It wasn't something I really do. I feel weird afterwards and I don't like the mess. But the more I thought the harder it was.

To fight temptation that is!

I finally gave in.

I started out slow. And worked my way faster. Picturing her in my mind the whole time.

I was almost there when,

"Austin Carter! What are you doing?"

"Mom!!!"

**********************
I'm sorry my loves for all these short Chapters! Forgive me?
So how do you think Austin will get out of this one? VOTE AND COMMENT❤