Edd suddenly regained all energy "Cola!" He stood up instantly and hopped over. I glance to Matt who was watching with the probably same idea. "How'd you know Edd liked cola?" He asked. Yup same thing.

He shrugged, with a smug look. "Oh, just a hunch" He looked over to me with that evil smile. Edd took the cola with a bright smile "Thanks Jordan, I just drank the last one!"

He what? I have him like three cans and he finished them all in a day? "How?"

Matt chuckled "He drank them all last night... He had a sugar rush". So that's why he looked half dead... I try to smile it off. But that's actually terrifying... Is it healthy to have that much sugar?

Edd cracked it open and had a sip. The sound of sheets shifting cracked my attention. Patryk was waking up. "He's waking up" As soon as I say that they stop moving.

"Or maybe he's dying" Jordan said in a bored tone with a fake chuckle.

"You're not allowed on the porch either!"

"Oh since when?!"

"Since now when I said so!"

Jordan huffed before leaning back, all you could hear was him rolling down the one or two steps.

I go over to Pat, with my rubber gloves still on I check his pulse on his neck. It's still there. His eyes shoot open. They hadn't changed, pure white spheres with a yellow glow. I exhale in defeat. Matt screamed, startling me.

They both stood just next to me, "We're sorry, Paul" Edd said.

"Y-yeah, how does this even happen?" Matt agreed.

"I wish I knew" Is all I could think to say. I try to think of something, anything! I'm a solider I have no idea what to do. Edd and Matt are as confused as I am and Jordan won't help for shit!

"Hey Jordan!" I hear Edd call from behind me. Matt and I turn around to listen.

"Yo" he replied.

"Can you look at this please?"

"Can't, I'm banned"

Edd looked to me. I shake my head, glaring lightly.

"We really have no better option" Matt reminded me.

Fuck. I sigh in frustration. "Jordan get in here" I heard him walk up. And over by the two of us.

"No change, eh?" He comments.

I shake my head before replying. "You know how to fix it?"

He thought for a moment, his hand over his mouth.

"Jordan?" Edd snaps him out of it.

He sighed "No.." He continued "But I'm afraid I know someone who might".

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I smell food, instantly I wake up- and everything hurts still. I manage to sit up, god it hurts like hell though. "Oh, Tom good timing!" Tord says in a cheery tone, looking over I see him holding a food tray with a similar breakfast to what I had the first day I was here.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked sounding worried... Gross.

I roll my shoulders. Bad idea that hurt "Yeah, no".

"Oh... I'll get you something to help with that" He looked to the side before raising his mood. "Before that though, I made you breakfast!" He placed the warm tray on my lap. How did he make a full breakfast with only one arm? Eh, doesn't matter. I haven't eaten in ages!

I start eating instantly. I noticed Tord was watching me while I was eating, this would typically disturb someone but I still am out of shits to give. While I was eating Tord spoke again "I'll be here all day encase you need me except for a while when I'll pick up my robot arm".

"That reminds me, what were you doing in the hospital last night?" I ask, looking over to him. He smiled softly "I had to fix some things remember?" Oh yeah... I remember when he told me that.. Yeah.. I snap myself out of the memory after a few seconds "But, what did you do, what were you fixing?"

The communist's blind eye twitched he then smiled brightly "You don't need to worry about that, sweetie. I won't finish fixing it until you're completely well" He sat by me, hugging me really lightly.

"That... did not answer my question".

He giggled it off like it was a joke. "Tord I'm not-" He cut me off by kissing me lightly, I freeze because the hell do you do?! He moved away after a few seconds. He looked me dead on the eye and says "You had some food on your lips, sorry".

In rage I punch him in the face, he falls off the bed and lands on his back "You could of just told me!". After a few seconds I hear faint Norwegian laughter that got louder. He sat up, smiling and giggling away "Where's the fun in that?" He shrugged innocently. "But hey, looks like your arm is getting better". He lazily points to the arm I punched him with.

"Y-yeah whatever" I go back to eating ignoring him. In the corner of my 'eye' I notice him sitting just by my bed on the floor, using his hand to hold him up as he watches me. "You really have no idea when you're blushing, do you?"

Fucking damnit! I choke on my food for a second. You can play this off Thomas, you're fine "Yeah, so? Your point?" I eat another bite of my toast in beans.

"Because you blush a lot... Almost all the time.." He started giggling a little "Or at least whenever you're around me". I choke again, why?!

"Thomas do you actually know how to eat?" Tord asks out of his flirty tone "Bird feeding isn't exactly something I'm into so-"

I turn to him and shout "I can eat just fine! It's just you and your questions that are making it hard to!" He watched me with that same smug look. Is he even listening to me?! "Look, if you have all day to talk to me. Then why choose to talk to me while I'm eating?!"

Tord shrugged, giggling. "Alright, alright, You tsundere".

I really hate being called that... I know what it means and why he thinks that applies to me but I am not a fucking tsundere! "Don't you have a metal arm to pick up?" I look back to my food. He stands up "Alright I'll go" Instead of leaving he sits next to me. "I love you" He purrs, lightly leaning against me, not enough to hurt me at all.

It's overly quiet for a while, I glance to him. I know what he's waiting for. He watches me patiently with a small smile. After a long sigh by me I respond "I love you too" I felt him kiss my cheek before standing up and walking to the elevator "I'll be back soon". He waved.

I wave back. He stands in the elevator, hitting the floor twice with his heel. The elevator slid down. I feel my chest. Jesus Christ why is my heart a lunatic?!

A/N

SORRY THIS WAS LATE

I made a copy that was half done then deleted it by accident.

But this one is better.

There will be a new character who I think you'll love and get a laugh out of.

BTW: There is meant to be some symbolism with Tord and his 'yandere' nature. The more psychotic half of him is usually around when he's wearing the uniform while the sweet and loving side is when he has his hoodie.

That is all bye-bye!