"Always" He replies, getting a lighter from his pocket, flicking it a few times. Still holding I cheer a little "Awesome! Now we just need something to-"

"Covered" Paul held a packet of cigarettes... Oh... He's always ahead of us.

"So, how many are we thinking, two, three?" He picks out several cigarettes. I smack the whole packet to the floor, watching them scatter. Paul watched in horror, wide eyed and completely... Shocked? Haha!.. Ha... Jordan would laugh...

I held the lighter which he passed me hesitantly. As I'm about to set fire to the scattered diseases, I look up to Paul who looked uneasy... Even for him. "Paul-?"

"You know maybe there's another way we can go about this?" He didn't let me finish.

"Sorry, this is for the better-" My voice gets uneven when a pot gets flung at us, missing me because I dodged, causing me to light the cigarettes quicker than expected. Smoke started to form at its own pace.

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Random metal objects started either falling or lowering to the ground. Pat's 'alter ego' was almost exhausted. Hell this could finally work "He's tired out, I'll try to talk to him" without waiting for a response I begin a short sprint over to him.

He looked up, his hair more flowing to the side rather than straight up. He was much more tired obviously "H-hey, Pat. You ok now?" I stuttered unintentionally. They look at me with less expression than I give everyone, they had weaker limbs but stood up properly now.

"C'mon, Pat this isn't you" I try to smile which came off as sheepish and way more awkward than I wanted. I used a hand gesture to refer to him to which this later ego seemed to have interest in. He raised his hand to mine.. Oh geez, this'll hurt. I brace myself to get zapped again but kept my eyes on him.

The smallest zap of lightning made him flinch and squeak, Crap! I zapped him! "Uhh, I-I'm sorry!" I panic, trying to calm him down from a defence mode he went into. The fire alarm went off in the room, followed by water droplets falling at a rapid pace.

Patryk started screaming in pain, steam coming off him. He passed out, loosing that glow and his hair going straight. He fell straight into my arms when he passed out. I hold him, going through the continuous zaps.

I look back at Matt and Edd, they watched me like they just had an anxiety attack. I give a thumbs up for confirmation. They inhale with relief. I look back at the sleeping Pat... Sorry Pat. The peace was broken when the sound of crashing kicked in.

Spinning around I notice a sadly familiar red head leaning on a wall "You all heard nothing" He replies simply. "Jordan!" Edd screams during a tackle of friend-ness? As a result they splatted on the floor "You're alive?!"

~EDD'S P.O.V~

"Ha, yeah sadly" Jordan laughed. He was all beat up which makes sense... Well, his hair tie broke, his fringe covered his eye which had an eyepatch previously, also it's bloody where his covered eye is and that stitching on the side of his mouth is loose. "Hey, what happened here?" He pointed to the gash on my face.

"Oh, just a cut. Nothing bad!" I feel the wound to see if it was ok, it stings but nothing too bad. I notice how he's doing that thing where he changes the subject "Forget that, how are you alive?"

He raises an eyebrow, looking unimpressed "You witness Paul get zapped fifteen times but don't think I could survive two zaps? People try to kill me on a daily basis, Edd"

"Oh.. Yeah" That's pretty dumb of me to assume actually.. eh.

It's quiet for a really long time before Jordan says something "So... Can I get up now?" I am remind how I pretty much held him to the floor when I tackled him. "Oh, yeah right sorry!" I crawl off and away.

"Alright, I found some rubber gloves so we could slap some common sense into Electabuzz here.." He says while getting up. "But it looks like you already did that". He looked down at Patryk who was passed out.

"I'll still take those" Paul replied.

Jordan shrugged and threw a packet of disposable rubber gloves. Paul did the unthinkable and dropped Patryk to grab them... We all watch in horror. Paul with wide eyes and pursed lips of regret. "Way to go, Paul" Jordan grumbled.

Paul stayed quiet as he picked up Patryk. Still looking traumatised. "Woah, what's going with your eye there, chap?" Matt asks, putting on a much more British accent. I blood streak coming from his covered eye caught his attention.

Jordan wiped the blood "Oh, Eh. I dunno... It herts a lot though" Everything goes dead quiet. I begin giggling when I fully notice the pun, soon laughing completely.

Paul sounded more aggressive came back "Pardon?"

I snicker in a moment of thought "Watt's the problem, Paul?" I join in. Matt stared with the most disturbed expression.

"No. Stop that" He points, squinting. I glance at Jordan, he smiled back with an evil look.

He let off a single chuckle before going on "Well excuse us for trying to raise a lighter mood".

I hear Matt cry silently because of the puns "Edd no..".

"Why are you so shocked!? Jordan started making puns so I acted a-cord-ingly" I grin smugly at Matt who had started screaming into his hands in agony.

"Whoo! We are off the hook!" Jordan cheered. I smile brightly, sure to be stars in my eyes.

We attempt a high-five but I attempt a brofist instead, ending in a high-fist or bro-five?

"That was awkward!" I keep the cheering tone on.

Jordan did the same. "Let's never do that again!"

"No! Let's always do that!"

Jordan shrugged, still shouting at each other "Ok!"

Paul groaned loudly before budding in again "I think I am actually going to kill you both".

"Looks like Paul is going... Metal" I played on the words mental encase that was hard to understand.

Paul slowly started laughing into madness. I wince and cringe, I look to Jordan for help. He still had a smile "Be careful Paul... You're starting to become Iron-ic to your character-".

Paul almost teleported right up to Jordans face with the look of complete apathetic insanity "I will stab you". He growled.

A/N

They left after and Patryk was put into his bed.

Tom's ok btw, Tord just abducted him.

Sorry that updates are slower now. Hopefully they'll speed up eventually!