“I’ll ruin your life, faget,” he said with a cocky smirk. “And I’ll ruin your clothes,” I said and he gave me a confused smirk. I smiled happily and dumped my slushie on his head. I grabbed Clyde’s before Tattle could react and dumped it down his shirt. I grabbed Chelsea’s and grabbed Tattle’s jeans. I yanked them and poured the slushie down them.

                Tattle fell to the ground trying to fight me off. He shook his head wildly and began to shake his shirt, trying to get the slushie out. He jumped up and began to shake his legs in an attempt to get the slushie out as my friends exploded into laughter behind me.

                I heard the door on the security guard’s van slam and then he appeared. “You! Principal’s office now!” he barked. I chuckled and nodded. “Yea, I’m going,” I said with a grin towards Tattle. The guard steadied him as he slipped and began to fall again.

                “You’ll pay for this Shailer!” he screamed as I walked towards the door leading into the school. “The only thing he’s paying for is another slushie for me!” Clyde whined. I chuckled and shrugged. “Sorry Clyde, but it was worth it,” I said and snapped a picture of Tattle on my cell phone before going into the school.          

                “Everyone go outside and check out Tattle!” I called as I strolled towards the principal’s office casually. Kids looked at each other before moving towards the doors that led outside. I smirked triumphantly. Normally, I would never embarrass someone like that. But Tattle was completely different. He deserved it. He deserved a hell of a lot worse, but even I wasn’t that mean of a person.

                I just wanted Tattle to learn his lesson so he would stop embarrassing other people. That idiot could drive someone to suicide if he wasn’t careful. There were a lot of bullies in our school, and Tattle fueled them.

                I went into the principal’s office and sat down. “So soon, Shailer? What did you do this time?” the secretary asked. I laughed and shrugged. “I poured three slushies on Tattle,” I said and even the secretary failed to hide her amused look. No one liked Tattle. He didn’t deserve to be liked, not with the way he treated people.

                The principal opened his door and glared at me. He pointed at me and curled his finger towards himself, signaling that I should come into his evil lair now. Wonderful.

                I got up and went into his office, sitting down across from his desk. “You get a whole week of detention now. You are such a disrespectful, worthless child!” he boomed. I shrugged casually. “Yea, well, so is Tattle. I thought I was doing everyone a favor. I thought I would get praised. Statues and a day off in my honor,” I said innocently.

                “Don’t you talk back to me, Shailer Murphy! I know you’re kind,” he hissed. Yea, and my face knew your spit you over spit-producing fatass.

                “My kind is human. More specifically, teenage male,” I pointed out. Damn, I needed to learn how to shut my mouth before it got me even more detention. My mom was going to get so annoyed with picking me up after detention. I really hoped she wouldn’t make me walk home. That would be such a pain in the ass. Damn I wish I could fly. Or sprout a jet pack out of my ass or something. That would be epic.

                “Okay Mr. Smartmouth; you and Tattle can stay afterschool everyday and clean the graffiti off the bathrooms,” he said angrily, getting more spit on my face. Well played, Sir SpitsAlot. Well played.

                I pouted and he pointed at the door. “Now get out of my sight. You disgust me. You’re punishment starts afterschool today. Go to the janitor’s room by the cafeteria,” he screamed.