He exhales loudly. He looks to us smiling warmly like before. I skip over, Matt stays close behind me. "Who and what was that?!" I ask in admiration. He giggles a bit, looking embarrassed or flustered "No need to worry about what or... Who that was" his voice getting darker at the end.

"But, but-" Matt stops me by putting his hand on my shoulder, "We should get to bed". Patryk nodded in agreement to Matt's proposition "You two should, I've got some stuff I need to do".

He tilted his head to the side, I look out from Matt to see the weird red head still watching us through a chain link fence that you would find on a tennis court.

He scampers off when we turn around and spot him. "Well good night you two" He shrugs and smiles cheerily. Matt begins to walk forwards, pushing me a little bit.

"But Matt, don't you want to know what just happened-?" I ask, looking up at him I notice how unnerved he looked.

Today was too much for him, I just agreed to go to bed. Even though it surely wasn't that late, it was emotionally tiring anyway.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

We were both wearing our normal clothes, Tord in his red hoodie and me in my blue one. Larrson thinks for a moment before grabbing my hand, yes with his robot one "Hey, come on, I want to show you something!" I get pulled over to the elevator, this time he hits the ground three times, we go up.

He still held my hand. I gave up trying to fight the hand holding, it wasn't that bad. Yes it was but you know what I mean. It was a short trip up, he steps out. It was a whole view of the mountains, camp and several closer cities that were lit up.

Tord reached his hand out again, watching me with a small smile. I accept, just because we were extremely high up though. I cold breeze flowing through my hair and cooling my face. There was no safety if we fell.

Tord let's go "You can sit here I'll be back" he smiled and winked. He ran up to the elevator. I slowly sit down, resting my head on my knee as I admired the view. I could see water, lights and an army camp. It was beautiful. This wouldn't be so bad if I had a view like this and was treated higher than royalty. Being with Tord will suck, but the treatment wouldn't be so bad.

I'm left thinking for a few minutes. I crack out of it when I hear the elevator open. He sits next to me, I look over to notice a bottle of champagne. I snicker "Is it safe to drink this high up?"

"Don't worry, Thomas" he cracked open the bottle, he picked the cap off and chucked it off, what surprised me was how it didn't fall, it seemed to hit something like a wall that wasn't there.

My gaze shoots back to the norski. He smiles widely at my reaction "I made this place completely Tom proof" He poured a glass and passed it to me. "I didn't forget that one Christmas where you fought an evil Santa and fell down the chimney" He giggles a but as he pours himself a drink. I had to think to remember that, then started laughing myself.

(SHORT A/N: if you don't get the reference it's from Zanta Claus)

In the corner of my eye I notice Tord shuffling closer. I shuffle the slightest bit away, he notices and shuffles twice as close. My gaze switches to him, not enough for him to notice I was looking at him.

Both his silver and regular eyes were looking at me brightly, he had a smile resembling a cat. I take another drink from the wine glass. The silence was getting unbearable. "So, what did you poison this with?" I ask, swirling the liquids around in the glass.

His smile dropped at its own pace, not looking sad. Just apathetic "Cyanide". I spit out the drink, my eyes wide. I was not expecting an actual answer. He watched me apathetically.

He chuckled loosely, like it was forced or really a sigh "You really think I'm going to kill you". His arms behind him and leaning back while he was looking at the sky.

I stay quiet for a bit "Well, yeah wouldn't you?" He stared, in a melancholy expression. Damnit, I made him depressed again, good. He crossed his arms and leaned them on his knees. Then staring off. "I get that you're mad at me" he mumbled a bit "I'm mad at me too".

He sighed, then started speaking clearer "I hurt you, probably many ways". He turned his head the other way. Please don't be crying is all I'm thinking. "I promised I would never hurt you again. Even if you hate me".

Well, I screwed up. Sure, I hate him, but I don't want to make anyone upset. Especially over something I did. What I was about to do was by far the most humiliating thing ever. Grumbling, I shuffle a bit closer to the norski.

Don't get any ideas! I just felt bad. He must've noticed, he looked over. I pull my hoodie strings, tightening the hood around me. He doesn't say anything. Good so far. Now for the worst part.

My right hand, which was the closest to Tord's moved a little closer. He didn't notice luckily. I intertwine my pinkie with his. Not his robotic steel hand. His normal finger.

He looked down at my pinkie which curled around his. "Tom-?" I broke out in an embarrassed tone. "Shut up, commie". My face was red, I knew it. He probably heard my voice really muffled since I was hiding in my hood.

I hear a faint chuckle from him "I love you too".

I growl and repeat "Shut up, commie"

A/N

BEANS

SO COOT

PROTECT DEM