Back to Angel Grove

Normal POV

Mike and Tracy land on the ground in the woods outside Angel Grove. Mike wakes up first. He shakes off the dizzy spell. He turns to his left and tries to wake Tracy. She slowly wakes up. They get to their feet and look around. The only thing they know is that they aren't in Reefside anymore. Tracy tries to walk, but she still is weak from having all the energy drained from her body. She falls forward towards the ground and Mike catches her in his arms.

"Careful Angel, we need to find some help," Mike says calmly as he could.

"I know Mike but how do you suppose we do that? We don't even know where we are." Tracy says.

A few seconds later a bunch of putties appear in front of them. Mike sets Tracy down next to a tree. He tries to fight them off to protect himself and Tracy. The putties are too strong because he is weakened from going through the time portal.

"Mike, try to see if you can morph," Tracy suggests.

"What good will that do, angel?" Mike snaps.

"It will keep them alive long enough to help them figure out where we are and how to get back home." Tracy snaps,

Mike nods. He activates his morpher and morphs. Tracy watches as Mike uses his tro-bow to fight the putties. She sees two sneaking up behind him. She looks to her left and sees two boulders.

I hope that I have enough strength to activate my Dino power. Tracy thinks.

She musters up all her strength. She reaches over and activates her Dino power. She throws the boulders at the putties. Mike turns around and sees the two putties on the ground. The putties fade away a few seconds later and Mike runs over to her. Meanwhile at the command center the alarms go off. Zordon calls the rangers. "Rangers, teleport to the command center,"

They teleport in and stand in front of him.

"Rangers, look at the viewing globe and you'll see why I called you here today." The rangers turn around and look in the viewing globe. They're in shock when they see the green Dino ranger fighting off an army of putties patrollers.

"I thought that the morphing grid can't handle too much of a certain ranger power at once?" Tommy asks.

"Your right Tommy but this green ranger's power comes from a different entity then you," Zordon answers.

They see Goldar appear behind the mystery ranger. Kimberly says they need to go help. Back at the park, Tracy sees Goldar flying in behind Mike.

"Mike, look out, there is a flying ape behind you," Tracy warns.

Mike turns around and sees Goldar. He draws back the string on his tro-bow and aims it towards Goldar. He is about to let go. A blast from Kimberly's power bow flies in and hits Goldar. Mike lowers his weapon. The other Mighty Morphin Power Rangers run over to him.

"Hey, I thought I was the green ranger," Mike says.

"Pretty freaky isn't it. How did you get here?" Tommy asks.

Tracy gets to her feet. She slowly walks around to the other side of the tree. She knows morphing is a bad idea, but she also knows that the other rangers need her help. Tracy morphs into the pink Dino ranger and goes to help the others. Goldar is surprised to see two pink rangers.

"Two pink rangers won't help you defeat me," Goldar says.

The rest of the mighty morphin power rangers summoned their weapons. Tracy pulls out her thunder max saber. Mike and Kimberly fire their bows at him. Then Billy, Zack, Trini and Tommy attack. After their attack knocks Goldar's sword away, Jason and Tracy charge in. While they are slashing Goldar with their swords Jason notices that Tracy was a few moments behind him. Goldar notices and grabs her sword. He is about to slash Tracy with her own weapon. Jason blocks it and knocks it back towards the rangers. Goldar rolls away and picks up his sword.