Dino Ranger Rescue

Normal POV

"We should go back inside the cage," Eli says taking his hands off Tracy's bracelet.

"Why," Madge asks.

"The cage is the safest place for us just in case Elsa and the monster come back," Eli says.

Madge nods. The children walk back over to the cage. They squeeze back through the bars and sit down.

"Do you think that Tracy's friends will be able to find us?" Madge asks.

"Yes, I know they will," Eli answers.

Back at the lab, Hayley is using the new tracking program she created to find Tracy and her cousins. Dr. Oliver turns around in his chair. He sees Mike pacing the floor.

"Mike, you need to relax. We are going to find them." He tells him.

"I know Dr. O. I knew I should have gone with her," Mike says.

"Mike, don't blame yourself for this. It wasn't your fault." Kira says

"Yes, it is. If I went with her to the park, I could have helped her." Mike says.

The others spend the next few minutes trying to calm Mike down. Hayley locates a weak signal from Tracy's morpher. She announces her discovery to the team and Mike runs over to her.

"Great job Hayley. Where is she?" Mike asks.

"She is being held at the abandoned Dell manufacturing plant at the edge of the city." She answers.

The team is about to leave to go rescue Tracy and her cousins. The alarm goes off a few seconds later. They look at the screen and see Elsa and the monster attacking Little Tokyo.

"What now Dr. O?" Trent asks.

"Mike and I will go rescue, Tracy. The rest of you go deal with the monster." Dr. Oliver says.

The other rangers nod and morph. Dr. Oliver gets on his ATV and the others get on their raptor cycles and they leave the lab. A few minutes later Mike and Dr. Oliver get to the plant. They walk inside and find the room where Tracy and her cousins are being held. Dr. Oliver goes over to the cage. Eli and Madge get up and walk over to him.

"See, sis, I told you that Tracy's friends would find us," Eli says.

The kids squeeze through the bars again. Dr. Oliver leads them outside to his ATV. Eli's eyes light up. He hands them two helmets.

"Do we get to ride this?" Eli asks.

"Yes," He says

Mage gets on first. Then, Dr. Oliver and Eli get on. Dr. Oliver turns it on and drives the kids back to Hayley's cyberspace. Meanwhile at the plant, Mike is working on the computer trying to figure out how to reroute all the energy that Elsa and the monster had drained from his girlfriend back into her body. He wasn't able to give Tracy back all the energy that was drained from her body. He is able to give her enough energy so she could at least stand again. Then he goes over to Tracy and disconnects her from it. After she is safely disconnected, he summons his tro-bow. He fires several arrows at it. He picks Tracy up and carries her out before the computer explodes.

Back at the cyberspace Dr. Oliver and the kids are waiting for their parents to pick them up. A few minutes later Eli and Madge see their cousin walking up with Mike's help. They run up and give her a big hug. Tracy groans as their little arms wrap around her waist.

"Tracy, you're awake," Eli says.

"Yes, I am. How about we head inside to wait for mom and dad," Tracy says.

Dr. Oliver takes the spare set of keys that Hayley gave him out of his pocket. He unlocks the door and they walk inside. Mike helps Tracy over to the couch. He helps her sit down. Eli and Madge climb up onto it and sit down next to their cousin. Dr. Oliver and Mike walk over to the stage to talk in private.

"Mike, we need to take Tracy back to the lab to see how this whole energy drain has affected her powers," Dr. Oliver says.

"I told her the same thing on the way here. She told me that she promised her aunt and uncle that she would meet them here at five." Mike says.

Dr. Oliver doesn't say another word. They walk back over to the couch and see the three of them fast asleep. Eli is using Tracy's left arm as a pillow and Madge is doing the same with the other arm. They head back outside and see a Burgundy SUV pull into the parking lot. Tracy's Aunt Sara and Uncle Adelio get out of the car. They walk over to them. Sara is an instructor in her 30s. She is just below average height and muscular, medium, wavy, dark red hair and hazel eyes. Adelio is a grief counselor in his late 40s. He is above average height and willowy, short, straight, pale brown hair and pale brown eyes.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Sara and this is my husband Adelio. Where are the kids?" Sara asks.

"The pleasure is ours. They're inside, follow me." Dr. Oliver says.

They walk inside and over to the couch. Sara sees her children and her niece, fast asleep. Adelio takes out his phone to take a picture.

"Adelio, don't you dare - you'll wake them up," Sara whispers.

"No, I won't honey. You know those three sleep like logs. A parade couldn't wake them up." Adelio whispers.

He takes the picture and puts his phone away. Sara carefully removes Eli from Tracy's left arm. and Adelio does the same with Madge. They carry the sleeping kids out to the car. Mike follows behind them to give them a hand. After the kids are strapped into their booster seats. The parents get out slowly and close the side doors quietly.

"Mike can you give Tracy a message? Tell her that we wanted to thank her for watching the kids." Sara says.

"I'll pass it along. I promise," Mike says.

They get into the car themselves. Mike watches as it drives away. After it fades out of sight, he heads back inside the café. Mike goes back over to the couch. Dr. Oliver figures that Mike wanted to carry Tracy to the lab. He puts her on his back. They leave the café and Dr. Oliver locks the door. They get to the middle of the parking lot. Elsa comes out of an invsa portal and stands in front of them.

"What do you want?" Mike asks.

"To send you and your girlfriend on a little trip back in time," Elsa answers.

"How are you going to do that?" Mike asks.

Elsa answers his question by taking a joystick out of her pocket. Dr. Oliver morphs and tries to use his brachio staff to knock the joystick out of her hand. Before he has the chance she presses a button and a huge portal is opened up. The strong winds it created are sucking everything around it towards it. Dr. Oliver digs his staff into the ground to keep himself from being sucked in. Mike knows he couldn't morph with Tracy on his back. He digs in his heels hoping that it would be enough to keep them from getting sucked inside the portal. Elsa turns up the power by moving the lever up. As the wind gets stronger, Mike feels his feet being lifted off the ground.

Dr. Oliver watches helplessly as his students are sucked into the portal. He hears Elsa laughing, pleased with herself. As Tracy and Mike disappeared from sight Elsa turns the portal off. Dr. Oliver puts his staff away.

"Tracy, Mike, no! Where did it send them?" He asks.

"Sorry Tommy that information is classified." Elsa answers.

After she escapes back to Mesogog's lab, Tommy demorphs and heads back to the lab alone. The only thing he can do now is hope that whereever that portal sent them, they are safe and can figure out how to get back.